Guiltysounds DJ set up. I'm gonna need more space soon....

Home :: What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup. :: Guiltysounds DJ set up. I'm gonna need more space soon....Reply
Guiltysounds DJ set up. I'm gonna need more space soon....
Posted on: 11.03.2012 by Alla Bluemke
So far I have:

Pair of CDJ 2000s
DJM 700
Traktor S2 (DJTT mapping)
X1 with painted face plate. (D3 X1 mapping)
17" Macbook pro
HDJ-2000
Rokit 8s
Some computer speakers with a sub to monitor
Uber stand
Some cheap odyssey stand
Ikea Make up table with all the plus tucked in the drawer
Some coffin cases hidden under the table.

Eventually once I move to SF I'd like to make a new table, probably a xonetacular style table. I need more space for my gear clearly. I don't normally have my S2 out it sits in its DJTT monobag normally. I only mix on my computer when I have my S2 and X1, otherwise its usually straight CDJs.

Lon Giger
Sweet.
Alla Bluemke
haha well. The fender got banged up but am getting a new one painted up. I have different wheels on it now. Some Lorinser RSK-5's. The underside so far is ok..... haha could be better. I tend not to look underneath out of fear!
Judi Sissel
Hows the A3 holding up... Or more specifically how's the under carriage? lol
Alla Bluemke
haha whoops that wasn't suppose to load up haha
Corey Ganer
what car is the wing for?

EDIT
NVM, I scrolled up. Nice
Alla Bluemke
Moved to a new spot. Decided to change up my booth. Flipped the old booth upside down then bought a longer wider table top to set on the legs. Then put a shelf up and installed lights that fade from color to color underneath. Finally added some lasers, lights, and wall decals to finish off the booth.

Alla Bluemke
haha trust me after my bags have exploded, I'm not a big fan of air either, but I can't go back! I was one of the first guys to go on air with an audi, and an A3 in general. I did it when there wasn't anyone doing and and now can't go back lol. So the car is getting driven into the ground!
Judi Sissel
I forgot you've posted your A3 before... Not a big fan of air, but I love your g00n. Great taste... so when are you upgrading those decks? lol
Alla Bluemke
Oh yeah I have about ten bike too. haha. I grew up bmxing, rode skateparks all day long, still go about once a week to shred in the morning. I put myself through college working at a bike shop and eventually became the head mechanic. I eventually got into mountain biking and in my older years have been road bike racing and cyclocross racing. I'm only a 4 in road bike, and a 3 in cyclocross, but its all in good fun.

Other stupid $ consuming hobbies I have are cars, Audi a3 on air suspension. Although I have very much neglected it and its not nearly as nice as when I was working on it all the time:

Now I pretty much just DJ as my hobby although the others come up from time to time. I still bike ride and race, I still go to car shows and occasionally compete, I still play dj gigs. I'm a man of many hobbies.
Alla Bluemke
Also to answer your question. I got that x1 for super cheap and it was a little wonky on a knob, I tried to replace the knob but it wasn't really successful lol. So I decided to mod it and lightly sand off the words.
Alla Bluemke

also for fun here is my buddy and me chilling on our roof in the old yankees chairs, smoking cigars, and drinking a little wine to chill.

Alla Bluemke

little rearranging and made a light.
Margot Demeo
Looks like your a cyclist too. Respect.
Rolando Lomangino
1st off thats my dream freakin apt in SF nice job on that.

2nd how did you get the labels on the buttons off the X1? ( i dont own one yet)
Alla Bluemke
Haha yeah. I can make room for them to get some nexuses!
Judi Sissel
The 2000's look like they need some room.... I have some to spare on table . Nice addition of the xdj.
Alla Bluemke

No more S2, added a XDJ to my set up for mobile junk.
Alla Bluemke
Thanks its very relaxing to just come home and play tracks for me. i love it. I could care less if im playing to people cause i'm playing to the city of SF.
Stanley Topoleski
very nice view
Alla Bluemke

little vid of what I going on at the crib in SF.
Estrella Rozzo
The feeling of reward makes it so much better! It's nice to see you're enjoying life. Keep up
Alla Bluemke
Thanks man. I'm damn near 30, was playing on some crap numarks tt back in the days, and finally got the job of my dreams living in the city I always wanted to. I'm fortunate enough to be able to enjoy the nice things in life. But it take a shit ton of hard work, thats for sure.
Estrella Rozzo
Really digging the set-up. It obviously shows your dedication! Always inspires me to see people work really hard towards their dreams!
Alla Bluemke
Thanks a little bit more work to come soon.
Tobias Herlan
Loving the setup mate looks awesome
Alla Bluemke
haha yeah. My records range from dnb and funky house. The beer slip mats are a relic from many years ago lol. I have different ones now, although no better lol.
Carlee Pickard
The evening picture of your setup... wow.
Dierdre Stillabower
Originally Posted by guiltyblade
You've got great taste in music. (but questionable taste in beer, if the slipmats are any indication)
Alla Bluemke
Yeah drilling into them kinda sucks, but its not like they are some crate and barrel bookstands! What i'm afraid of is moving... These things are so cheap I know it will just fall apart.
Johnna Callery
that's great...I have the gloss red bookcase but with a lack tv bench top so i can put the TT in battle position, really want to add my CDJ's somehow and maybe making these stands and moving the TT back might be an option. I almost hate to drill into it but I suppose I'll never use it for anything then other a DJ booth
Alla Bluemke
Here ya go. Added some lights to the set up, and a network hub so the CDJs have the red on air function. I have a fog machine I need to fix as well. Working to get an RMX to the mix soon.

Johnna Callery
how about some day shots showing of the whole setup and cdj stands?
Alla Bluemke
My table is 37" tall. Its pretty much the perfect height with some legs.
Carmelo Politowicz
Your setup looks awesome - much better than my crappy ikea table in my garage...

How high would you say the desk is in terms of inches from the floor up? I always have a problem in that most conventional tables are between 28-30 inches high, which means I am stuck hurting my back leaning over the decks. I am considering building my own table, but with the ikea bookcase and leg's you can get to 35+ inches, it would work for me. Thanks in advance.
Ada Matzkin
insane, very classy.
Alla Bluemke
Added purple LEDs to one table. Working on the
Alla Bluemke
Originally Posted by OmniRoss
How are you finding the DJM700? I just ordered one off eBay for a really good price. I hope the 2 broken faders are just broken faders though...
Well I have a DJM 900 now. I did really like my 700. Build quality was pretty good, but I just wanted color fx, and the touch strip sold me. Plus since I already had 2000s I figured I might as well finish off the combo.

Overall 700 was a solid mixer for me, gig a good year and a half with it and it never had an issue, faders stayed smooth, knobs worked great. Effects were just exactly what you needed. I don't even use many of the other effect on the 900 that are in addition to the 700.
Wallace Lawmaster
Originally Posted by FEEDIT
I was wondering, if this is the bookshelf you used and then mounted some legs underneath it?
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/pr...745/#/30201813
thanks for the link, I was about to ask that question.
Annalisa Shogren
How are you finding the DJM700? I just ordered one off eBay for a really good price. I hope the 2 broken faders are just broken faders though...
Alla Bluemke
Originally Posted by FEEDIT
Well, I believe the red dj booth tourned out gorgeous
I'm gonna make a dj booth myself, but i dont have space for two book shelfs. So unfortunately, it's not an option

So I'm going to keep searching through the community , to find inspiration.
Your "red" booth certainly inspired me, to play with the colors. :-)
You can just do one shelf no problem, but only if you are using just cdjs, just technics, or just a controller. You could get one bookcase and just get monitor stands to make space.

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy