HDJ2000
Novation Impulse 61
APC40
Ikea Hack DJ console

***LIKE MY ARTIST PAGE ON FACEBOOK FOR EVENTS AND FREE MIXES***
https://www.facebook.com/DJJuntao

New Addition: RMX-1000

NEWEST UPDATES!!!
2 Kontrol F1s,a pole mounted monitor, 2 KRK Rokit 6s and Quad Core Mac Pro were added

When not producing the Kontrol X1s and F1s can be removed. They sit on top of Ikea laptop stands that cost a couple dollars.

Updates with pictures can are linked here...
http://community .djranking s.com/showthr...l=1#post500885

More to come soon including, speaker stands, a couple directors style chairs, mic scissor stand, shock mount and pop filter for AT2020 condenser mic.
Caryn Fieck
This might be a dumb question.. Are you running Traktor through 2 of your channels and the CDJ's through another 2? Or are you using the CDJs in HID?

Beautiful setup too btw!
Bethel Bourbina
Originally Posted by julamy0109
Omg I am extremely jealous (and we all know I have a crazy setup!). Any ideas on when the unbiased will be available to everyone? I would love to upgrade my DJM-2000! Keep it up man!
I am not sure when it will be available to the public. I was not given any dates just a rough timeframe.
Jorge Furber
Omg I am extremely jealous (and we all know I have a crazy setup!). Any ideas on when the innofader will be available to everyone? I would love to upgrade my DJM-2000! Keep it up man!
Bethel Bourbina
I had to move so I tore everything down and will begin rebuilding. Added DDJ-SP1 and world's only DJM2000 with Mini Innofader Prototype installed by the man himself, Elliot Marx. My mixer is now a unicorn, yeeee!!!!

Bethel Bourbina
Originally Posted by Otacon
wow.....that shit is un-real. You use all of that in your set? I'd love to see a video.
It depends what mood I am in. Sometimes I use the CDJs with flash drives. Sometimes I use Traktor, other times I use Serato. When producing I use the Impulse, APC40, RMX1000 and Mac Pro. Most of the time I use the CDJs, mixer, X1s, F1s, RMX1000 and Traktor. I like the ability to use Traktor effects and Pioneer effects at will.
Bethel Bourbina
Originally Posted by DJKyleHughes
If you wake up one morning and all of your stuff is gone......it wasn't me.
LOL, I put kensington locks on the gear.
Bethel Bourbina
Originally Posted by spadenation
hey man how do you like the impulse? ive been believeing about getting one, but ive heard bad reviews on the auto map software. as in they say its buggy. like how are the pads and the keys?

ive also been looking at the akai mpk 61 too and everybody says that when you replace the pads with extra thick mpc pads they feel as good as the maschines pads (they are like 30 bucks for the sheet, not bad). but i dont really need them, i mean i already have the maschine. so all i need is the keys and maybe the mixer section. then there is the idea of getting a synth that has midi functionality, but i cant decide there either. the access virus t12 is a pretty bad A synthesizer with midi but its freakin $3000 new. plus no mixer section.
I like the impulse. It has a real good feel to it with the semi weighted keys. Pads feel good too. Only part that feels cheap are the plastic faders and knobs. I haven't had much issues with Automap either. I got a good price on it $300 on sale stacked with a coupon at guitar center. I'm not sure about the MPK61 but my buddy has the axiom pro 61 which is real nice.
Bethel Bourbina
Originally Posted by Lilac
How's the RMX 1k?
I like the RMX1000! It's a lot of fun!
Wallace Lawmaster
Originally Posted by Juntao
Ah, I see. I just thought because your sig said only MBP. Yeah, my team here is looking to start the video side of things namely Resolume or Modul8.
ah, ok. I don't VJ, I actually make videos and edit them. I mainly run Adobe Premiere and After Effects and Ableton Live and Pro Tools for music.
Bethel Bourbina
Originally Posted by djdunamis
uh...the desktop, they're just called Mac Pros. Along with writing music, I do video and After Effects and need the speed, so got the dual quad core 2.8 GHz, 16GB RAM, ATI 5770, 4 1TB HDD. Then have several RAID enclosures for backup and storage.
Ah, I see. I just thought because your sig said only MBP. Yeah, my team here is looking to start the video side of things namely Resolume or Modul8.
Wallace Lawmaster
Mac Book Pro laptop or Mac Pro Desktop. I already have a Mac Book Pro (i7) and a Mac Pro desktop in my current setup. I'm adding a more powerful Mac Pro desktop to my setup.
uh...the desktop, they're just called Mac Pros. Along with writing music, I do video and After Effects and need the speed, so got the dual quad core 2.8 GHz, 16GB RAM, ATI 5770, 4 1TB HDD. Then have several RAID enclosures for backup and storage.
Bethel Bourbina
Mac Pro (8 Core) beast was added to my production rig.

Production-wise, this is how things are situated.
DSC08361.jpg

I bought a laptop desk mount. It came with a tray that slides out. Looks like it was meant for a keyboard, this is perfect to place the RMX1000 when producing.
DSC08364.jpg

DJing-wise the keyboard can be pushed back and the trays and controllers put back into place.
DSC08365.jpg
DSC08367.jpg
Bethel Bourbina
Originally Posted by Majo
that must be a pain for setup in a club
Not really, I don't bring all my gear to the club. Most often I just use my flash drive with the house CDJs and maybe my laptop if they are using 1200s and Serato. The F1s and RMX isn't ready for primetime yet but when I am comfortable using it in the club its not that difficult a setup. Most of it is running USB cables from CDJs/Mixer/F1s/X1 to a hub and send/returns for the RMX1000.
Bethel Bourbina
Originally Posted by Otacon
wow.....that shit is un-real. You use all of that in your set? I'd love to see a video.
It depends what mood I am in. Sometimes I use the CDJs with flash drives. Sometimes I use Traktor, other times I use Serato. When producing I use the Impulse, APC40, RMX1000 and Mac Pro. Most of the time I use the CDJs, mixer, X1s, F1s, RMX1000 and Traktor. I like the ability to use Traktor effects and Pioneer effects at will.
Bethel Bourbina
Originally Posted by DJKyleHughes
LOL, I put kensington locks on the gear.
Bethel Bourbina
Originally Posted by spadenation
hey man how do you like the impulse? ive been believeing about getting one, but ive heard bad reviews on the auto map software. as in they say its buggy. like how are the pads and the keys?

ive also been looking at the akai mpk 61 too and everybody says that when you replace the pads with extra thick mpc pads they feel as good as the maschines pads (they are like 30 bucks for the sheet, not bad). but i dont really need them, i mean i already have the maschine. so all i need is the keys and maybe the mixer section. then there is the idea of getting a synth that has midi functionality, but i cant decide there either. the access virus t12 is a pretty bad A synthesizer with midi but its freakin $3000 new. plus no mixer section.
I like the impulse. It has a real good feel to it with the semi weighted keys. Pads feel good too. Only part that feels cheap are the plastic faders and knobs. I haven't had much issues with Automap either. I got a good price on it $300 on sale stacked with a coupon at guitar center. I'm not sure about the MPK61 but my buddy has the axiom pro 61 which is real nice.
Bethel Bourbina
Originally Posted by Lilac
How's the RMX 1k?
I like the RMX1000! It's a lot of fun!
Terese Kresta
i want this setup sooo bad
Erich Vallabhaneni
Noriko Lebowitz
Corie Murtagh

Claudie Storlien
Wow, Lovely.
Ossie Pooley
How's the RMX 1k?
Robert Danno
most epic "show your setup" ever!
Wallace Lawmaster
ah, ok. I don't VJ, I actually make videos and edit them. I mainly run Adobe Premiere and After Effects and Ableton Live and Pro Tools for music.
Bethel Bourbina
Wallace Lawmaster
Mac Book Pro laptop or Mac Pro Desktop. I already have a Mac Book Pro (i7) and a Mac Pro desktop in my current setup. I'm adding a more powerful Mac Pro desktop to my setup.
Noriko Lebowitz
Die. (translated to, you're so lucky and I hate you)
Bethel Bourbina
Mac Pro (8 Core) beast was added to my production rig.

Production-wise, this is how things are situated.
DSC08361.jpg

I bought a laptop desk mount. It came with a tray that slides out. Looks like it was meant for a keyboard, this is perfect to place the RMX1000 when producing.
DSC08364.jpg

DJing-wise the keyboard can be pushed back and the trays and controllers put back into place.
DSC08365.jpg
DSC08367.jpg
Valda Jordison
i want this set up soo jel mate
Katlyn Viken
It has been said a lot, but it needs to be said again: Setup like a boss! Thanks for sharing.
Bethel Bourbina
Originally Posted by Majo
Not really, I don't bring all my gear to the club. Most often I just use my flash drive with the house CDJs and maybe my laptop if they are using 1200s and Serato. The F1s and RMX isn't ready for primetime yet but when I am comfortable using it in the club its not that difficult a setup. Most of it is running USB cables from CDJs/Mixer/F1s/X1 to a hub and send/returns for the RMX1000.
Elois Mcnaulty
Bethel Bourbina
ah ok

Have fun, that's what I'm running along with a bunch of RAM and ton of storage.
Wallace Lawmaster
No I only have 2 CDJ2000s, however my buddy often leaves his decks and mixer with me.
ah ok

Ok looks like I'm picking up another Mac Pro,dual quad cores (total 8 cores) and Apple cinema display... Couldn't resist the deal!
Have fun, that's what I'm running along with a bunch of RAM and ton of storage.
Bethel Bourbina
Ok looks like I'm picking up another Mac Pro,dual quad cores (total 8 cores) and Apple cinema display... Couldn't resist the deal!
Bethel Bourbina
that answers my question, you do have 4
No I only have 2 CDJ2000s, however my buddy often leaves his decks and mixer with me.
Bethel Bourbina
Originally Posted by neilmcm
Cool I have picked up another x1 giving me 2 x1's and a f1 trying figure out the best layout , so the the second one controls c and d set as remix decks and you have the f1's controlling the sample launching .
The second X1 is mainly for FX3 and FX4, but yes it can be used to control decks C and D, whether they are used as track decks or remix decks.
Wallace Lawmaster
4 CDJ2000 setup.

Attachment 9691
that answers my question, you do have 4
Kemberly Kiffer
Hot looks awsome

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS