Papo's setup

Papo's setup
Posted on: 07.03.2012 by Albertina Fay
So here is my current setup. I am really not the type to take many pictures of my setup, even though photography is a hobby of mine. (ironic)

I ended up taking these pics yesterday with my point and shoot because I had just received the Crane Stand Pro.

Anyways, I will need to search through all my older pictures to show the progression.

Macbook Pro 13” (Early 2011)
Traktor Scratch Pro 2 (2.6)
Traktor Kontrol S4
Technics 1210MK2’s (2x) (Non-Solder blue LED kit…thanks to Xonetacular)
Shure M447’s mounted on Technics headshells
Crane Stand Pro

Not pictured:
Traktor Kontrol X1 (w/ NI gig case)
Audio 8 DJ
Pioneer HDJ-500's
KRK RokitG2 6" (2x) (waiting on stands so they are hidden under the table)
Blue MK2 Timecode Vinyl
Rane TTM56 (Changed Green LED's to Blue)
QSC K12 (2x)
QSC KW181

Future purchases:
Monitor Stands for my KRK’s
Pioneer DJM 800

Geri Jarra
Originally Posted by MrPopinjay
It looks like it's made for the job ;P
+1

believeing about getting a flight case. I imagine that would be close to enough lift
Kasandra Kreindler
Originally Posted by Emery
beautiful setup. A much cleaner, fuller version of mine. Now, I dont have a scratch mixer (yet?) so I use the S4 with the Techs, but the S4 is about half the thickness of the Decks. how did you get yours to look so flush in that first picture? Right now I have the S4 on an elevator stand, but that puts it at an angle but I believe I want it to sit flush
From the looks of the pic, looks like he put the S4 box under it to use to rise it up to TT height
Albertina Fay
Oh wow that view. You have no idea how happy a good view makes me. Currently I'm enjoying a 3rd floor window overlooking the brighton sainsburys superstore carpark

Is that a Rane 57SL? Do you use both Traktor and SSL?
thanks.. I come home every evening and give thanks that I am fortunate enough to live in such a beautiful city and better yet, right smack in the middle of it. i'll sit outside for a little while when i have had rough days and it certainly makes me feel better.

the mixer is a TTM56. (not even the S model). I opened the sucker up and changed all the green led's to blue, so they match the colors of my 1200's and the Traktor S4.

I use Traktor with an Audio8 for DVS when using the TTM56.
Albertina Fay
Originally Posted by smittten
a home away from home sound speaker for practicing etc...
for this, my friend, it's perfect.

either than or as a four slice toaster. Does it have a bagel setting? That's pretty much a deal breaker.
i'll show you how I modified mine to make some toast... lol
Osvaldo Newhall
Nice set up and fantastic view!
Geri Jarra
+1

believeing about getting a flight case. I imagine that would be close to enough lift
Kiyoko Wellisch
Albertina Fay
Thanks guys. I used the Traktor Scratch upgrade kit box under the S4 because I didn't have anything else to use at the moment. Lol

It did the job though.
Kasandra Kreindler
Originally Posted by Emery
beautiful setup. A much cleaner, fuller version of mine. Now, I dont have a scratch mixer (yet?) so I use the S4 with the Techs, but the S4 is about half the thickness of the Decks. how did you get yours to look so flush in that first picture? Right now I have the S4 on an elevator stand, but that puts it at an angle but I believe I want it to sit flush
From the looks of the pic, looks like he put the S4 box under it to use to rise it up to TT height
Geri Jarra
Kiyoko Wellisch
haha, wicked! That's dedication to style ;P
Albertina Fay
Oh wow that view. You have no idea how happy a good view makes me. Currently I'm enjoying a 3rd floor window overlooking the brighton sainsburys superstore carpark

thanks.. I come home every evening and give thanks that I am fortunate enough to live in such a beautiful city and better yet, right smack in the middle of it. i'll sit outside for a little while when i have had rough days and it certainly makes me feel better.

the mixer is a TTM56. (not even the S model). I opened the sucker up and changed all the green led's to blue, so they match the colors of my 1200's and the Traktor S4.

I use Traktor with an Audio8 for DVS when using the TTM56.
Kiyoko Wellisch

Len Lukawski
good and proper.
Albertina Fay
in that case, your fucked!!!
Len Lukawski
waffles too, not too dark...
Albertina Fay
a home away from home sound speaker for practicing etc...
for this, my friend, it's perfect.

either than or as a four slice toaster. Does it have a bagel setting? That's pretty much a deal breaker.
i'll show you how I modified mine to make some toast... lol
Len Lukawski
a home away from home sound speaker for practicing etc... either than or as a four slice toaster. Does it have a bagel setting? That's pretty much a deal breaker.
Albertina Fay
Hey Mister,

How is that Bose station working out as a speaker for you? I need something portable...
It's the best little speaker I have ever had. My mom gave it to me last Christmas and I have loved it so far. Best part is the battery is rechargeable.

I usually use this when it's later in the evening and I don't want to disturb the neighbors the bass of the pair of 6" KRK'S.

What are you planning on using it for?
Len Lukawski
Hey Mister,

How is that Bose station working out as a speaker for you? I need something portable...
Albertina Fay
Originally Posted by Destiny
Man! What a lovely view.
Thanks!!!
Estrella Rozzo
Man! What a lovely view.
Albertina Fay
Here's a picture of the setup after I finished a little set last evening .

Francene Klimmek
Good ol Ironing board
Judi Sissel
Damn the view out your window is perfect. Starting to believe its just an oversized poster (No im not jealous...)
Albertina Fay
DJ SB came through yesterday. He is in town for WMC and his brother lives in the same building I live in. (Actually, one floor above me.... it's a small world) We threw down a little session and got to talk about our styles. Great time.

Sylvia Greener
Would never leave that appartment: The view is great as hell! Very inspiring!
Albertina Fay
Originally Posted by djelectroniK
Almost the same setup as me! I just need to grab my other MK2. Great view man, pretty tight place to mix!
thanks!
Dori Specht
Almost the same setup as me! I just need to grab my other MK2. Great view man, pretty tight place to mix!
Albertina Fay
Originally Posted by djlotus
party at papo's!
let's do it!!!!!!
Ira Alsadi
Party at Papo's!
Albertina Fay
Originally Posted by haze324
oye nasty brickell pimp ---- when are gonna throw down a jam session.

Brickell Pub Crawl is on Saturday. Fado, Lucky Cloves, Waxys, etc. I'll be in your neck of the woods.
lol... i need to hit you up so we can finally throw it down.

Originally Posted by Coldfuzion
Wow. I love it! Your view + the setup... wow. Jus wow.
Originally Posted by cyberphox
a setup that sweet deserves to be photographed...thank you so much for sharing...

Thanks guys! I appreciate the compliments.
Johnna Callery
a setup that sweet deserves to be photographed...thank you so much for sharing...
Carlee Pickard
Wow. I love it! Your view + the setup... wow. Jus wow.
Julissa Serrone
oye nasty brickell pimp ---- when are gonna throw down a jam session.

Brickell Pub Crawl is on Saturday. Fado, Lucky Cloves, Waxys, etc. I'll be in your neck of the woods.
Random X
Nice Papo!

You've got the only two things I'm missing in my setup. (the TTS. )
Erica Charvet
I never have it all set up at home and I always forget to take pictures during gigs.

I will throw it up on here one of these days!
Georgianna Eurick
Great view to be inspired and great setup
Albertina Fay
Originally Posted by sss18734
Wow, you have pretty much all the same gear I do

Looks good!
Thanks. Have you posted your setup? Would like to see...
Erica Charvet
Wow, you have pretty much all the same gear I do

Looks good!

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy