Dj William Tha Konqueror's Simple Setup!

Home :: What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup. :: Dj William Tha Konqueror's Simple Setup!Reply
Dj William Tha Konqueror's Simple Setup!
Posted on: 05.02.2013 by Sherlyn Wolver
Nothing really too special here folks, never less thought I'd share it with you guys!
Two Technics SL-1200 M3D
Ortofon Dj Concorde Needles
Traktor Z2 Mixer with Chroma Caps
Traktor X1 Controller
13 Inch Macbook Pro

Sherlyn Wolver
Originally Posted by SwedeDreams
It's so.....beautiful
Thank You!! I'll take new pictures soon as I've moved to a apartment. Now my decks stay in the living room and is always party ready!
Dannie Dimora
Originally Posted by Patch
Bonus points for Silver 1200's! ;-)
You really do hate 1200 mods don't ya :P
Sherlyn Wolver
Is that ever a pretty setup ! How are you liking the construction of Z2 ? I haven't actually set my hands on one yet , but it's looking like a contender for a setup I'm looking into running. I have an S2 and the construction is good but not necessarily great , feels kinda plasticy . Hows the build on the Z2 ? Have you tried it analog as well without the laptop ?

Nice setup,
Swede
As soon as I took the Z2 out of the box, I put some vinyl on my tables and did a 30 minute Vinyl set. The best way to test out a mixer for me is with Hip-hop vinyl. I was double-ing, scratching, and had tons of fun mixing Hip-Hop vinyl. The Z2 passed the test. I then started to install the drivers.
Sherlyn Wolver
Originally Posted by KEYON
Looking good!
Thanks
Sherlyn Wolver
Originally Posted by botstein
it's like going commando.
lol!! Yes!!
Ervin Calvery
Originally Posted by WilliamThaKonqueror
I kinda like how the paint fell off my crossfader!
It's like going commando.
Sherlyn Wolver
Originally Posted by rukkus
It's solid dude, really solid. I've played on the S2, S4 and now I own the Z2 and it feels really durable. The first shipments have weak paint on the faceplate (it smears off with ease) but they are replacing it so no biggie there. Knobs all feel rock solid and I'm pretty heavy handed with my stuff.
Sherlyn Wolver
If you press the deck button (A/C or B/D) when you are already on that deck, the little light above the cues starts flashing and opens up the other 4 cue points on that deck for you.
correct!! I guess what i'm trying to say is, I hate holding shift and the deck button!
Cassidy Galindez
Is that ever a pretty setup ! How are you liking the construction of Z2 ? I haven't actually set my hands on one yet , but it's looking like a contender for a setup I'm looking into running. I have an S2 and the construction is good but not necessarily great , feels kinda plasticy . Hows the build on the Z2 ? Have you tried it analog as well without the laptop ?

Nice setup,
Swede
It's solid dude, really solid. I've played on the S2, S4 and now I own the Z2 and it feels really durable. The first shipments have weak paint on the faceplate (it smears off with ease) but they are replacing it so no biggie there. Knobs all feel rock solid and I'm pretty heavy handed with my stuff.
Cassidy Galindez
The X1 is really on it's way out, but I love it, and will continue to love it!
I use the X1 mainly for the extra two effect knobs and i still use it to see my other 4 cue points!
It's on it's way out but yeah, I'll still use it!

If you press the deck button (A/C or B/D) when you are already on that deck, the little light above the cues starts flashing and opens up the other 4 cue points on that deck for you.
Sherlyn Wolver
It's so.....beautiful
Thank You!! I'll take new pictures soon as I've moved to a apartment. Now my decks stay in the living room and is always party ready!
Georgie Lukowiak
It's so.....beautiful
Dannie Dimora
You really do hate 1200 mods don't ya :P
Sherlyn Wolver

Nice setup,
Swede
As soon as I took the Z2 out of the box, I put some vinyl on my tables and did a 30 minute Vinyl set. The best way to test out a mixer for me is with Hip-hop vinyl. I was double-ing, scratching, and had tons of fun mixing Hip-Hop vinyl. The Z2 passed the test. I then started to install the drivers.
Sherlyn Wolver
Originally Posted by KEYON
Looking good!
Thanks
Raelene Laurino
Looking good!
Sherlyn Wolver
Originally Posted by botstein
it's like going commando.
lol!! Yes!!
Ervin Calvery
It's like going commando.
Sherlyn Wolver
Sherlyn Wolver
correct!! I guess what i'm trying to say is, I hate holding shift and the deck button!
Cassidy Galindez

Nice setup,
Swede
Cassidy Galindez
I use the X1 mainly for the extra two effect knobs and i still use it to see my other 4 cue points!

Ervin Calvery
I love the Slow Roasted Super Seal records - I've got doubles, but matching the Chroma Caps is next-level. Props!
Georgie Lukowiak

Nice setup,
Swede
Sherlyn Wolver
Originally Posted by Michielygil
That Z2 plus X1 is an awesome combo. An enormous amount of mappable joy in a tiny package.
I agree!
Corey Tronchin
That Z2 plus X1 is an awesome combo. An enormous amount of mappable joy in a tiny package.
Albertina Fay
Nice and simple. Just how I like it!!

beautiful setup!!!!!!!
Sherlyn Wolver
Originally Posted by MWagner
I'm big in to symmetry when it comes to aesthetics, but your two-tone side by side style looks dope.
Yeah... Kinda wanted my vinyls to match the knobs!
Sherlyn Wolver
Originally Posted by antifmradio
actualy i like the turntable located in the floor in the background
thats the ideal setup for me HAHAHAH

looks good mate
LMAO!! That's a Technics SL-DZ1200, Old gear !!
Brunilda Kora
I've just priced up Chroma caps for my mixer (DDM4K) similar you your set-up - with a different colour cap for each channel. I planned to match the colours to my UC-33e that is already colour coded.

uc33esmall.jpg

DJTT are out of Green CC's, though... :-(
Werner Bile
I'm big in to symmetry when it comes to aesthetics, but your two-tone side by side style looks dope.
Libbie Orion
actualy i like the turntable located in the floor in the background
thats the ideal setup for me HAHAHAH

looks good mate
Sherlyn Wolver
Originally Posted by fokaisnake
What type of Odyssey coffin is that?
I bought that coffin many many years ago!! I've been Dj'ing for 14 years and I bought that coffin maybe two years in. I've modify that coffin a lot over the years. I no longer use the intended for my tables, i use the top of the coffin. I also drilled a hole for the headphone jack on the Z2.
Nevada Edgette
What type of Odyssey coffin is that?
Sherlyn Wolver
Originally Posted by tekki
worked a little bit of image magix.
thanks!!
Sherlyn Wolver
Black 12's are cool but sliver is O.G.
Random X
worked a little bit of image magix.
Brunilda Kora
Sherlyn Wolver
Originally Posted by fokaisnake
Looks great and welcome to the community s!
Thanks by the way!!
Sherlyn Wolver

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy