2 Pac ft Dr Dre - California Love (Pete Bellis Remix) Free 320 Kbps Download

Home :: REMIX section. Mistapes, Podcasts, Breaks, and Soundcloud links :: 2 Pac ft Dr Dre - California Love (Pete Bellis Remix) Free 320 Kbps DownloadReply
2 Pac ft Dr Dre - California Love (Pete Bellis Remix) Free 320 Kbps Download
Posted on: 04.01.2014 by Eleanor Zisser
hey there ! new free download available and this time an interpretation of a 2pac and Dr Dre Classic
Hope You Enjoy !

https://soundcloud.com/petebellis/pac-ft-dr-dre-california-love
Issa Itani
nice track!!!
brad houston
Decent! where did you get the acapellas? voclr.it?
Georgina Schatzman
Originally Posted by Kwal
Good track
w3rd
Eleanor Zisser
hey there ! new free download available and this time an interpretation of a 2pac and Dr Dre Classic
Hope You Enjoy !

https://soundcloud.com/petebellis/pac-ft-dr-dre-california-love
Eleanor Zisser
Well i thank You Guys… Sly Man I try my best so am always really, really happy to have people scanning through my stuff there is also a promo list (kinda limited though) for the official releases so if anyone wants to be included, please send me an email with the purpose of wanting the tracks (radio shows, live gigs, podcasts, blog, etc) at [email protected] … Thanks You once again for the interest People!
Charline Dye
and thanks for the D/L!!
Georgina Schatzman
Originally Posted by Kwal
Good track
w3rd
Hellen Mindrup
Good track
Isa Erik
Pete, just wanted to let you know that I'm so freakin amazed by the quality of your remixes and original productions that I'm going through the entire back catalogue on your SC Wicked!
Eleanor Zisser
Yo thanks for the lovely feedback guys ! … well Imnotdetyet… was the 15th Free download remix and the 30th track since July so busy indeed ! … but some more is up to come i hope ! <3 !
Lakeesha Storman
You've been a busy boy Pete! Loving your work my man.
Shan Bauerly
Wicked. Keep it comin!

<< Back to REMIX section. Mistapes, Podcasts, Breaks, and Soundcloud linksReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy