Help with reaper and synth1

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: Help with reaper and synth1Reply
Help with reaper and synth1
Posted on: 13.12.2013 by Lucien Oreilly
Can someone please help me with understanding on how to create an actual track. I have downloaded REAPER and Snyth1, and have updated my VST setting's on REAPER and have Synth1 currently open. I'm just not sure how to actually make the music happen. I'm brand new at this and have always been very interested in producing EDM and never really knew where to start, until now. I'm currently going to school for a Bachelors in computer science and would like to make music and DJ on the side for pure fun. I love music.

Here is a picture, in case I'm doing something wrong.

Keven Eickhoff
Originally Posted by DHALL92
Can someone please help me with understanding on how to create an actual track. I have downloaded REAPER and Snyth1, and have updated my VST setting's on REAPER and have Synth1 currently open. I'm just not sure how to actually make the music happen. I'm brand new at this and have always been very interested in producing EDM and never really knew where to start, until now. I'm currently going to school for a Bachelors in computer science and would like to make music and DJ on the side for pure fun. I love music.

Looks like you inserted synh1 as an effect rather than an instrument. Start a new project, on the top menu bar select "Insert", "Virtual instrument on new track", and then pick Synth1 VSTi from the window
Lucien Oreilly

Keven Eickhoff
Originally Posted by DHALL92

Looks like you inserted synh1 as an effect rather than an instrument. Start a new project, on the top menu bar select "Insert", "Virtual instrument on new track", and then pick Synth1 VSTi from the window

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy