Serato Scratch using bridge (ableton) - whats the best controller?

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Serato Scratch using bridge (ableton) - whats the best controller?Reply
Serato Scratch using bridge (ableton) - whats the best controller?
Posted on: 05.01.2013 by Jeffrey Akinsanya
i was believeing about using bridge and i just wanted some help on what controller to use.. i've got a k2 (listed for sale) which i believe its great but i cant find a control surface for it so it acts like a launchpad / apc20 thus for sale..

what alternatives are there to apc20/40 / launch pad.. the main thing i want its to be able to see the clips on the pads! everything else can be mapped to another controller..
Hermine Lally
Originally Posted by JDFS
TouchOSC on Android is a bunch of crap. Nowhere near as good as on iOS.
If anyone is listening. Both versions of TouchOSC (iOS/Android) are the same now.
Basil Forshee
Originally Posted by MRG12EG
had a ipad 2 sold it..
now got a nexus 7.. i believe touchosc is on android now might try it out later i couldn't justify getting another ipad just yet!
Jeffrey Akinsanya
i was believeing about using bridge and i just wanted some help on what controller to use.. i've got a k2 (listed for sale) which i believe its great but i cant find a control surface for it so it acts like a launchpad / apc20 thus for sale..

what alternatives are there to apc20/40 / launch pad.. the main thing i want its to be able to see the clips on the pads! everything else can be mapped to another controller..
Hermine Lally
Originally Posted by JDFS
If anyone is listening. Both versions of TouchOSC (iOS/Android) are the same now.
Basil Forshee
Originally Posted by MRG12EG
had a ipad 2 sold it..
now got a nexus 7.. i believe touchosc is on android now might try it out later i couldn't justify getting another ipad just yet!
Hang Postman
ooops, just realized the date of this thread, sorry guys for reopening it.
Hang Postman
I have the livid ohm RGB. Awesome. The python scripts that are available online are amazing, you can do anything you want with them, its extremely versatile.
Jeffrey Akinsanya
had a ipad 2 sold it..
Rebbecca Fennell
IPad with liine. The apc lacks too much in terms in feedback, with an ipad you can keep the bridge tab closed reservingmore screen space for SSL, and have everything you need to know about your clips displayed on the ipad.
The older iPads are pretty cheap too.
Tatum Ansaldo
me neither mate!
Jeffrey Akinsanya
yeah i thought so! probably APC20 then.. i know some clever people can write python scripts to get this feature i wouldn't have a clue how to do that!
Tatum Ansaldo
APCs are the best for clip launching really. Unless you want to go for an ableton push (not yet released I don't believe), but that's overkill, or a livid controller with a pad grid (I'm no expert on those).

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy