Scratch live + Dicers + Maschine Mikro?

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Scratch live + Dicers + Maschine Mikro?Reply
Scratch live + Dicers + Maschine Mikro?
Posted on: 02.05.2013 by Holley Sullo
So I got Scratch Live and the Dicers and recently purchased the Mikro. I was wondering if its possible to map the Mikro to trigger the sample players and still use the dicers for cue points and such. thoughts?
Holley Sullo
So I got Scratch Live and the Dicers and recently purchased the Mikro. I was wondering if its possible to map the Mikro to trigger the sample players and still use the dicers for cue points and such. thoughts?
Holley Sullo
I just figured it out. I would like to check your music out mang. I'mma be hitting up your website homey.
Hermine Lally
I have a Mikro and Serato. You should easily be able to toggle the mikro into "midi mode" and assign the pads to whatever you want inside of Serato.

If you have Ableton as well...that's where the real power comes in. You can use the same midi mode toggle to switch between the Mikro's Ableton control template (for triggering loops, drops or whatever) and doing live sequencing with the regular Maschine plugin. All of it synced up with Serato at the touch of a button. If you have an SL3 or 4 you can use the extra outputs for Ableton/Maschine, but if you just have a SL1 or 2 you can just use another soundcard or the built-in audio in your computer as the 3rd output.

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy