Introducing the Pioneer DDJ-SB

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Introducing the Pioneer DDJ-SBReply
Introducing the Pioneer DDJ-SB
Posted on: 07.11.2013 by Johnsie Kingrea

Although i'm not a Serato user, Pioneer has me curious to give it a go with their new line up of controllers. And they just added this one. It's never been more clear that Serato/Pioneer are serious about the all in one controller market. What are your thoughts on these units?
Johnsie Kingrea
Originally Posted by MaxOne
I mean i'm kind of with Traktor now in terms of work flow... but Pioneer and Serato coming together is a heavy combo.

Could see a lot people believeing this more credible than an S2... maybe it is...
I believe the most surprising thing to me is the price point on these units. The price is $299! And even if you bought the Serato DJ upgrade it'd be another $129 bringing it up to $429. That's cheaper then the Kontrol S2. That price is more then reasonable for that unit.
Johnsie Kingrea

Although i'm not a Serato user, Pioneer has me curious to give it a go with their new line up of controllers. And they just added this one. It's never been more clear that Serato/Pioneer are serious about the all in one controller market. What are your thoughts on these units?
Trula Willadsen
This + this = pure gold I guess? Pretty awesome for a really mobile party, like when you're bbq'ing and drinking beers with some friends in the park or something...
Nedra Fresneda
1 knob per fx is what kills it for me, I believe the DDJ-SR would be the real contender to the S2.
Johnsie Kingrea
Originally Posted by MaxOne
I mean i'm kind of with Traktor now in terms of work flow... but Pioneer and Serato coming together is a heavy combo.

Could see a lot people believeing this more credible than an S2... maybe it is...
I believe the most surprising thing to me is the price point on these units. The price is $299! And even if you bought the Serato DJ upgrade it'd be another $129 bringing it up to $429. That's cheaper then the Kontrol S2. That price is more then reasonable for that unit.
Hipolito Scionti

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy