Using VCI-400 EGE with Timecode

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: Using VCI-400 EGE with TimecodeReply
Using VCI-400 EGE with Timecode
Posted on: 05.06.2013 by Alyse Zaniewski
Hey DJTT Community!
I recently got a copy of Traktor Scratch Pro and Timecode CD's (but no Audio Card, my friend wanted to hold onto it) so I thought I should attempt to use the built in soundcard of the VCI 400 EGE. To my tinkering and surprise it worked! I emailed DJTT support and let them know and they were surprised as well. All I did was the following:

1. Connect RCA out of each CDJ into Line in C/D for VCI 400, turn trim of each C/D deck up to about half way.
2. In Traktor Scratch Pro map C/D in to Decks A/B (if you're just using two CDJ's) then go to the scratch panels and enable timecode functionality.
3. Enjoy!

Attached is a video of this working.

Message or post if you have any questions or would like help!
Cheers!
Alyse Zaniewski
Hey DJTT Community!
I recently got a copy of Traktor Scratch Pro and Timecode CD's (but no Audio Card, my friend wanted to hold onto it) so I thought I should attempt to use the built in soundcard of the VCI 400 EGE. To my tinkering and surprise it worked! I emailed DJTT support and let them know and they were surprised as well. All I did was the following:

1. Connect RCA out of each CDJ into Line in C/D for VCI 400, turn trim of each C/D deck up to about half way.
2. In Traktor Scratch Pro map C/D in to Decks A/B (if you're just using two CDJ's) then go to the scratch panels and enable timecode functionality.
3. Enjoy!

Attached is a video of this working.

Message or post if you have any questions or would like help!
Cheers!

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy