remix deck control with mf3d help

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: remix deck control with mf3d helpReply
remix deck control with mf3d help
Posted on: 04.02.2013 by Adina Leslein
im using the jam on it mapping and have the firmware set to remix decks.

the fx side of things works great but i still cant seem to launch my remix decks with the mf3d.

what mapping is ean using in that youtube video where he is control ing the remix decks
Valery Ellick
Originally Posted by Jester
Now with eans settings, the only HID function you have is the toggle button, which is the right side middle.
If you load up my .mfs file here, that remains the same but the top two on the left side move the pages up/down, the bottom on that side activates the reverse mode, the top on the right is the shift, the bottom right toggles quantize, the bank buttons toggle bank mute (with shift it stops the bank)

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/55238820/Remix Deck Settings.mfs

its easy enough to change yourself if you want.
I'm interested in your MF3D settings, but the dropbox link doesn't work. I copied and pasted it with and without the SSL header.
Adina Leslein
thanks man, good point. dont use one with the 3d unless its powered.

no i aint using a hub and yes my utility look like that...
Latoria Kavulich
Originally Posted by photojojo
Are you using a USB hub?
Adina Leslein
Press the right side middle button to toggle into HID (Remix Deck) mode
so when you load up traktor, one quadrant of the 3D should start flashing showing you the available decks to control, press that to activate the deck.
so in that mode you are controlling the FX and remix decks at the same time, so if your remix deck is deck c for example, if you want the fx on that deck you would press the 3rd bank button, etc.
hope this helped a bit mate
ya i switched to the hid mode and loaded traktor but nothing flashes and i still can control the remix deck except for effects
Adina Leslein
im using the jam on it mapping and have the firmware set to remix decks.

the fx side of things works great but i still cant seem to launch my remix decks with the mf3d.

what mapping is ean using in that youtube video where he is control ing the remix decks
Wilma Lorin
I am also having issues controlling the remix Deck.

checking the right middle button when I get home, but what's up with all the video's stating that you have to import the file twice?

What is the reasoning, and what am I supposed to look for to determine if I imported correctly?
Valery Ellick
Now with eans settings, the only HID function you have is the toggle button, which is the right side middle.
If you load up my .mfs file here, that remains the same but the top two on the left side move the pages up/down, the bottom on that side activates the reverse mode, the top on the right is the shift, the bottom right toggles quantize, the bank buttons toggle bank mute (with shift it stops the bank)

I'm interested in your MF3D settings, but the dropbox link doesn't work. I copied and pasted it with and without the SSL header.
Latoria Kavulich
and you have a deck already set as a remix deck when you load traktor? do you see the ghost F1 in the controller manager?
Adina Leslein

no i aint using a hub and yes my utility look like that...
Latoria Kavulich
Originally Posted by photojojo
Are you using a USB hub?
Leeanna Ayla
Are you using a USB hub?
Latoria Kavulich
does your settings looks something like this?

Adina Leslein
so when you load up traktor, one quadrant of the 3D should start flashing showing you the available decks to control, press that to activate the deck.
so in that mode you are controlling the FX and remix decks at the same time, so if your remix deck is deck c for example, if you want the fx on that deck you would press the 3rd bank button, etc.
ya i switched to the hid mode and loaded traktor but nothing flashes and i still can control the remix deck except for effects
Latoria Kavulich

Latoria Kavulich

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy