Assistance with mf3d with mad zach soundpacks and ableton live 9 suite

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Assistance with mf3d with mad zach soundpacks and ableton live 9 suiteReply
Assistance with mf3d with mad zach soundpacks and ableton live 9 suite
Posted on: 20.04.2013 by Louis Sinnock
Hi gents. A noob here. Just starting out to learn how to DJ. Hope I can get some assistance from all of you here. I'm interested to learn to finger drum and had just purchased the mf3d. What I would like to know is there a step by step detailed procedure on how I can add the mad zach's soundpacks into Ableton.

I have Ableton Live 9 suite and I'm new to the software. I hope that all of you can assist me with a step by step procedure on how I can start to finger drum. Currently, my setup is Traktor S4 with Traktor Pro 2 software and Ableton Live 9. All help greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Louis Sinnock
Hi gents. A noob here. Just starting out to learn how to DJ. Hope I can get some assistance from all of you here. I'm interested to learn to finger drum and had just purchased the mf3d. What I would like to know is there a step by step detailed procedure on how I can add the mad zach's soundpacks into Ableton.

I have Ableton Live 9 suite and I'm new to the software. I hope that all of you can assist me with a step by step procedure on how I can start to finger drum. Currently, my setup is Traktor S4 with Traktor Pro 2 software and Ableton Live 9. All help greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Klara Kinnebrew
whats up angelacos? Im still on suite 8 but I would assume it is the same way in 9. Just click on the pack you want to use, it will be an .alp file straight from DJTT. It will ask you for a location on where to unpack the file. I personally have all my packs as they come from DJTT (.alp files) in one folder and all the unpacked/ready to use files (.als files) in another folder. Now all you have to do is go into the "ready to go" folder and pick the pack you want, click it and it will open up ableton and load the drum rack. You should not have to do anything else.

Step one- plug in MF3D
Step two- click .alp file from DJTT and tell it where to unpack .als file
Step three- click .als file which will open up ableton and load drum rack.
Step four- Rock out.
Step five- Go buy MZ packs Volume 1 and 2. Because MZ has contributed a lot of his time to the community.
Step Six- Go buy the MZ tutorial videos. Because they work.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy