Gaming on a MIDI Fighter Spectra?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Gaming on a MIDI Fighter Spectra?Reply
Gaming on a MIDI Fighter Spectra?
Posted on: 30.04.2013 by Kara Hyne
Hey DJTT members! I've been using my MIDI Fighter Spectra a bit, enjoying all that it has to offer in the audio remixing world (and even a bit of production!) and couldn't help but wonder how good it would be for gaming. Being arcade buttons and all, I thought it'd be perfect for the task! Unfortunately, I could not find a way to get it to work with any of my games. I used a few MIDI translators and tried to set them up, but to no avail. I was wondering if there was any way someone here could help me map the buttons to keystrokes, because I could totally see the Spectra being a pretty awesome controller. Thanks for any and all help!
Kara Hyne
Hey DJTT members! I've been using my MIDI Fighter Spectra a bit, enjoying all that it has to offer in the audio remixing world (and even a bit of production!) and couldn't help but wonder how good it would be for gaming. Being arcade buttons and all, I thought it'd be perfect for the task! Unfortunately, I could not find a way to get it to work with any of my games. I used a few MIDI translators and tried to set them up, but to no avail. I was wondering if there was any way someone here could help me map the buttons to keystrokes, because I could totally see the Spectra being a pretty awesome controller. Thanks for any and all help!

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy