MF3D - some times the lights work, sometimes they don't

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MF3D - some times the lights work, sometimes they don'tReply
MF3D - some times the lights work, sometimes they don't
Posted on: 04.05.2013 by Domonique Salmeri
I'm going a little bit nuts trying to work out why the lights on my MF3D work sometimes and not others. (either all the lights work or none for the super FX combos - but the lights work for launching clips)

I've had this with Ean's mappings and currently with BeauBryte's. I don't believe it's anything to do with the specific mappings.

I delete the controllers, re-add them, re-start Traktor, flash the MF3D - and I can get it working again, but I haven't sussed which combo of doing that makes it work, I just spend ages doing it all over and over again until it works.

I've got:

Traktor 2.6.1 Windows
Kontrol S2
MF3D

Anyone have any ideas on this?

Cheers

Jibb
Domonique Salmeri
I'm going a little bit nuts trying to work out why the lights on my MF3D work sometimes and not others. (either all the lights work or none for the super FX combos - but the lights work for launching clips)

I've had this with Ean's mappings and currently with BeauBryte's. I don't believe it's anything to do with the specific mappings.

I delete the controllers, re-add them, re-start Traktor, flash the MF3D - and I can get it working again, but I haven't sussed which combo of doing that makes it work, I just spend ages doing it all over and over again until it works.

I've got:

Traktor 2.6.1 Windows
Kontrol S2
MF3D

Anyone have any ideas on this?

Cheers

Jibb
Latoria Kavulich
how about a powered hub? because you need one for the 3D

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.