Xtreme Mapping [Mac] with a Midi Fighter 3D?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Xtreme Mapping [Mac] with a Midi Fighter 3D?Reply
Xtreme Mapping [Mac] with a Midi Fighter 3D?
Posted on: 07.05.2013 by Marcell Snorek
Hey guys,

I'm rather new to midi mapping, and with my lack of experience comes a lot of frustration with creating new midi mappings for the MF3D from scratch. I'm looking into getting Xtreme Mapping- a program that works as a wizard for creating custom mappings for Traktor, which is unfortunately only available for Mac. Has anyone used this software to create custom mappings for a Midi Fighter or Midi Fighter 3D? I'm just wondering how versatile it is, considering that the fun part of owning a MF3D is the use of the side-to-side roational CCs and the button hold + rotation CCs.

Cheers,
Marcell Snorek
Hey guys,

I'm rather new to midi mapping, and with my lack of experience comes a lot of frustration with creating new midi mappings for the MF3D from scratch. I'm looking into getting Xtreme Mapping- a program that works as a wizard for creating custom mappings for Traktor, which is unfortunately only available for Mac. Has anyone used this software to create custom mappings for a Midi Fighter or Midi Fighter 3D? I'm just wondering how versatile it is, considering that the fun part of owning a MF3D is the use of the side-to-side roational CCs and the button hold + rotation CCs.

Cheers,
Mae Penquite
I'm not using the wizard functions of extreme mapping so i can't tell you if they are good or not but even the rest is way better then the controller-manager inside of Traktor. The only thing that's kind of annoying is that you always have to reload your mapping after you edited it to test it.
So if you are going to create some mappings in the future it's totally worth the money!

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy