Completely new to this please help!

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Completely new to this please help!Reply
Completely new to this please help!
Posted on: 19.05.2013 by Priscila Kadlec
Hi guys, I discovered midi fighters this weekend and they look so awesome!! I've been working at a DJ company for the psat 2 months and really want to get into making my own music and mixing songs. Do you need to buy a program/software to use with the midi fighter? Or can you just buy one, hook it up to your laptop and use sound packs? How does this all work?
Priscila Kadlec
Originally Posted by Stewe
It requires a software. If you're talking about Mad Zach's sound packs I believe that he's sharing some sort of clip-launch software along with them. But, you can also use the MIDIfighter with any other software that support MIDI.
Does software cost money? Where can I get it?
Priscila Kadlec
Hi guys, I discovered midi fighters this weekend and they look so awesome!! I've been working at a DJ company for the psat 2 months and really want to get into making my own music and mixing songs. Do you need to buy a program/software to use with the midi fighter? Or can you just buy one, hook it up to your laptop and use sound packs? How does this all work?
Kellie Myrum
Yes, if you buy a sound pack the software comes free.
Priscila Kadlec
Originally Posted by Stewe
It requires a software. If you're talking about Mad Zach's sound packs I believe that he's sharing some sort of clip-launch software along with them. But, you can also use the MIDIfighter with any other software that support MIDI.
Does software cost money? Where can I get it?
Kellie Myrum

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy