Mapping MF Spectra to Traktor.. Need help.

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Mapping MF Spectra to Traktor.. Need help.Reply
Mapping MF Spectra to Traktor.. Need help.
Posted on: 21.05.2013 by Tod Iodice
Hello DJTT. I have been trying to map my MF Spectra to Traktor (2.6.1) for the past 2 hours with no success. I have watched Ean's tutorial videos, and followed the instructions under the Instant Gratification mapping; however this has been unsuccessful.

I can import the .tsi and .mfs files fine, but my MF will not communicate to Traktor properly. I am using a windows version of Traktor and updating the firmware to Remix Deck - Windows. I've tried to use the "Standard" firmware as well, but my MF does not communicate with Traktor at all.

I'm very lost because it seems I'm following all of the steps accurately, but obviously I'm not. If someone could help steer me in the right direction, that would be fantastic.
Tod Iodice
Originally Posted by Stewe
Did you assign MIDI in/out?
Yes, I assigned both to MidiFighter Spectra.
Tod Iodice
Hello DJTT. I have been trying to map my MF Spectra to Traktor (2.6.1) for the past 2 hours with no success. I have watched Ean's tutorial videos, and followed the instructions under the Instant Gratification mapping; however this has been unsuccessful.

I can import the .tsi and .mfs files fine, but my MF will not communicate to Traktor properly. I am using a windows version of Traktor and updating the firmware to Remix Deck - Windows. I've tried to use the "Standard" firmware as well, but my MF does not communicate with Traktor at all.

I'm very lost because it seems I'm following all of the steps accurately, but obviously I'm not. If someone could help steer me in the right direction, that would be fantastic.
Tod Iodice
Originally Posted by Stewe
Yes, I assigned both to MidiFighter Spectra.
Kellie Myrum

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy