Midi fighter spectra remix decks

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midi fighter spectra remix decksReply
Midi fighter spectra remix decks
Posted on: 04.05.2013 by Desmond Exilus
I have a midi fighter spectra and am trying to use the remix decks in traktor 2.6. I switched the firmware to remix deck-osx in the midi fighter utility. I assigned an hid toggle. It switches to hid mode, but no leds are flashing, and i don't get any response when loading traktor, no cursor either. I have a remix deck set. Am i missing something?
Desmond Exilus
I have a midi fighter spectra and am trying to use the remix decks in traktor 2.6. I switched the firmware to remix deck-osx in the midi fighter utility. I assigned an hid toggle. It switches to hid mode, but no leds are flashing, and i don't get any response when loading traktor, no cursor either. I have a remix deck set. Am i missing something?
Alecia Soulliere
Hey I'm confused about this too. These are the steps I have done

1. Import Beaubrytes mapping in the midi fighter utility
2. Flash remix deck firmware in midi fighter utility
3. Open traktor and import the .tsi of Beaubrytes mapping (twice)

Now when I push the dedicated HID button all the lights on the midi fighter turn off and I have no control over the remix decks. If I push it again it goes right back to working flawlessly on Beaubrytes effects mapping. I have also done the same with the deck grat mapping but making my own HID button out of one of the side buttons and I get the same result so I know its something im doing wrong.

Is there some sort of setting I am missing?

Thanks guys

EDIT: I figured it out finally!! Turns out I did not have controller editor installed (didnt believe I needed it). Just open controller editor before running traktor and you will get the blinking led indicator for the remix decks control
Caprice Segreto
Flashing the alternate firmware doesn't map Traktor for you, it makes it so the Spectra is ready to control the remix decks. You still have to have the mapping in Traktor for the controls. If you don't want to do the mapping manually for it, you could take a look at the mappings already contributed. I've tried beaubrytes and it works like a dream controlling the remix decks.
Desmond Exilus
Firmware is up to date. I have the 6 side key remix functions set. when i get into traktor my effects mapping is working, but when i hit the hid toggle, no led cursor flashes, and i have no control. And i'm using a mac so do i need the f1 mapping??
Kellie Myrum
Do you have latest firmware updated?
Meg Reinoehl
Try deleting the default F1 mapping and then disconnect/reconnect the Spectra.
Caprice Segreto
You also have to map the individual controls for the remix deck for control/lighting etc. The firmware switch just makes it so your Spectra is able to act as the F1, now you have to map it (or try a mapping that has it already).

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy