Midi Fighter Track Preparation Mapping + A Question RE: F1 Firmware

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midi Fighter Track Preparation Mapping + A Question RE: F1 FirmwareReply
Midi Fighter Track Preparation Mapping + A Question RE: F1 Firmware
Posted on: 06.06.2013 by Branden Coalter
Hey guys, I've just gotten my Midi Fighter and I'm currently in the process of developing a mapping for track preparation. Just wondering if anyone has any interest in this at all, if so I'll post it when it's done.

I'll put up a diagram highlighting the features in the next couple of days if i get a chance.

Also, with the Remix Deck firmware that you load onto the Midi Fighter, if you do this, can you only use the Remix deck firmware? Or can you use one bank to control one remix deck, and the other 3 to do whatever else, for example instant grat, etc.

Cheers
Branden Coalter
Originally Posted by Stewe
I've already posted one at mappings page but feel free to share your mapping once you got it done. More is always better.

For real?? I couldn't find one, and I did try haha. Could you link me to it please? I believe I will though, we'll see.

Nope. You can only toggle HID mode on/off and use four bank MIDI on top of it.
Oh ok, well that's even better hey. If the HID toggle is set to the bottom right side button in F1 mode, will it be the same button in MIDI mode as well?

Thanks a bunch
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by tropikel
Hey guys, I've just gotten my Midi Fighter and I'm currently in the process of developing a mapping for track preparation. Just wondering if anyone has any interest in this at all, if so I'll post it when it's done.

I'll put up a diagram highlighting the features in the next couple of days if i get a chance.
I've already posted one at mappings page but feel free to share your mapping once you got it done. More is always better.

Also, with the Remix Deck firmware that you load onto the Midi Fighter, if you do this, can you only use the Remix deck firmware? Or can you use one bank to control one remix deck, and the other 3 to do whatever else, for example instant grat, etc.
Branden Coalter

Cheers
Branden Coalter
Originally Posted by Stewe

For real?? I couldn't find one, and I did try haha. Could you link me to it please? I believe I will though, we'll see.

Oh ok, well that's even better hey. If the HID toggle is set to the bottom right side button in F1 mode, will it be the same button in MIDI mode as well?

Thanks a bunch
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by tropikel

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy