Serato DJ & Midi Fighter

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Serato DJ & Midi FighterReply
Serato DJ & Midi Fighter
Posted on: 19.02.2013 by Anya Notheis
I have an NS6 and just downloaded Serato DJ. I am eager to add a MF Spectra to my setup. Has anyone played around with a Spectra and Serato DJ? Are there any mappings available or forthcoming? Thanks!
Anya Notheis
I have an NS6 and just downloaded Serato DJ. I am eager to add a MF Spectra to my setup. Has anyone played around with a Spectra and Serato DJ? Are there any mappings available or forthcoming? Thanks!
Robert Danno
Based on how focused the DJTT staff is on traktor and abelton .. I'd suggest you start building the mapping on your own. I believe it's also a better learning experience that way too.

I found serato to have a pretty easy to program midi control panel.. once in midi learn mode you can assign the buttons to the controls on the screen. It's pretty straight forward.

Good luck and let us know how it's coming along.
Kimbra Houtman
I to own the NS6 and have upgraded to Serato DJ. I have had a MF3d since Christmas and still have not been able to get it to work. Been looking for a mapping that works. Any help?
Dinorah Breeding
I've been working on one, but im taking 19 units this quarter so I'm swamped. I'll probably get it realesed sometime after Ultra

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy