Midifighter(s) + microkontrol?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midifighter(s) + microkontrol?Reply
Midifighter(s) + microkontrol?
Posted on: 12.06.2013 by Berna Safady
I've been actually "getting into" virtual DJing, for the school's prom and such. After a bit of interest in the remix decks, I'd like to add a midifighter to control the remix decks (i use a 4trak w/ traktor), but lack of controls for each slot trouble me. Should i get a spectra and map a korg microkontrol to the remix decks (if that's even possible, coz idk) or would it be better to just get an f1 or a midifighter pro? Price isn't extremely varying between the options, but under $300 usd would be great.

Thanks, guys!
Berna Safady
I've been actually "getting into" virtual DJing, for the school's prom and such. After a bit of interest in the remix decks, I'd like to add a midifighter to control the remix decks (i use a 4trak w/ traktor), but lack of controls for each slot trouble me. Should i get a spectra and map a korg microkontrol to the remix decks (if that's even possible, coz idk) or would it be better to just get an f1 or a midifighter pro? Price isn't extremely varying between the options, but under $300 usd would be great.

Thanks, guys!
Kellie Myrum
The MFpro firmware doesn't support remix deck control. If you already own korg you could map volume and filters for each slot column and buy Spectra or 3D to trigger clips and shift layers. F1 is obviously the best option to get fully integrated to remix decks but not any trigger beats good old arcade button when it comes to triggering samples or cue point juggling.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy