Help Modding MF Classic

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Help Modding MF ClassicReply
Help Modding MF Classic
Posted on: 06.06.2013 by Jen Soult
Hi guys i am new to the community , so hello everybody. I have finally decided to modify my MF Classic, but i do not simply want to add extra arcade buttons. I have recently disassembled all my gear that has stopped working, and now have a small selection of different buttons i would like to add to my MF. The problem is i am little unsure on how to connect them to the expansion port. Do i simply need to attach one leg to the numbered ports and then one to the ground, and also what do i do when it is a three legged/wired button? I have attached pics so, hopefully one of you will be able to help me.
Jen Soult
Hi guys i am new to the community , so hello everybody. I have finally decided to modify my MF Classic, but i do not simply want to add extra arcade buttons. I have recently disassembled all my gear that has stopped working, and now have a small selection of different buttons i would like to add to my MF. The problem is i am little unsure on how to connect them to the expansion port. Do i simply need to attach one leg to the numbered ports and then one to the ground, and also what do i do when it is a three legged/wired button? I have attached pics so, hopefully one of you will be able to help me.
Era Roka
if a button has 3 legs it means that 1 and 2 are conected when you don't pres it and 1 and 3 when you do
Robert Danno
Start here and take plenty pictures..
http://community .djranking s.com/showthread.php?t=32418
Jen Soult
So does nobody have any ideas then?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy