Midi fighter 3d issue

Midi fighter 3d issue
Posted on: 21.06.2013 by Lolita Strike
Hi guys hoping someone can help me with a problem I can't figure out

I downloaded the new deckgratmotion mapping for the 3D but when I imported the mapping in utility I keep having an issue were the LEDs change to what seems to be a random pattern after sending to the controller. I reinstalled utility, updated the firmware a number of times and re-downloaded the mapping from the site but still the same issue. The patterns do not seem to fit the mappings scheme either and the LED colours displayed in utility don't match those appearing on the controller.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, really want to get going on this new mapping

Thanks
Lolita Strike
Hi guys hoping someone can help me with a problem I can't figure out

I downloaded the new deckgratmotion mapping for the 3D but when I imported the mapping in utility I keep having an issue were the LEDs change to what seems to be a random pattern after sending to the controller. I reinstalled utility, updated the firmware a number of times and re-downloaded the mapping from the site but still the same issue. The patterns do not seem to fit the mappings scheme either and the LED colours displayed in utility don't match those appearing on the controller.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, really want to get going on this new mapping

Thanks
Kellie Myrum
Could be .mfs file issue rather than a 3D.

First I'd try is to clear button colors in all banks and save the template. Then to import it again and manually assign each bank to match the mapping video. Another export>import and check.
Lolita Strike
Oh yes I know basically after importing the .mfs file and sending it to the mf3d the LEDs will change to a random collection of colours on both the mf3d and in utility, but both grids don't match. I have tried it with a number of other mappings and they do the same, however they all change to a pattern with 3 buttons lit on rows 1 and 3. (don't know if this mean anything but thought it was rather odd)
Latoria Kavulich
you mean the .mfs file right. the .tsi you import in traktor.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy