Midi Fighter Spectra Issues

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midi Fighter Spectra IssuesReply
Midi Fighter Spectra Issues
Posted on: 24.06.2013 by Sharen Burroughs
So plugged in my midifighter spectra after not using it for a bit and got told of an update. Download it and now it doesnt work.

The utility comes up and says not connected even though it is. I also get have the ATMEGA32U4 DFU Bootloader come up and says its up to date. If I dont do the thing where I hold the 4 corners, I get the bottom right light to come on and I can press them going from r to l until I hit the last one (the top l corner one) where the top and second row button become blue....

What do I need to do?
What info do you guys need?

All help is appreciated!
Sharen Burroughs
So plugged in my midifighter spectra after not using it for a bit and got told of an update. Download it and now it doesnt work.

The utility comes up and says not connected even though it is. I also get have the ATMEGA32U4 DFU Bootloader come up and says its up to date. If I dont do the thing where I hold the 4 corners, I get the bottom right light to come on and I can press them going from r to l until I hit the last one (the top l corner one) where the top and second row button become blue....

What do I need to do?
What info do you guys need?

All help is appreciated!

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy