Midifighter Pro - Update Idea

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midifighter Pro - Update IdeaReply
Midifighter Pro - Update Idea
Posted on: 06.08.2013 by Tenisha Segedy
I had no idea where to post this or who to send it too cause it would be cool to get one of these made, It is kinda a simple update with just adding the rgb led feedback from the spectra and the 3D, and swapping out the faders with touch strips that have led feedback, to me touch strips can be a lot more expressive than faders and with the wizardry from DJTT I am sure you could get the same Super-fader features with a touch strip. So while not major changes to the design as the knobs and bank buttons would stay the same, idk i believe it would be cool
Tenisha Segedy
I had no idea where to post this or who to send it too cause it would be cool to get one of these made, It is kinda a simple update with just adding the rgb led feedback from the spectra and the 3D, and swapping out the faders with touch strips that have led feedback, to me touch strips can be a lot more expressive than faders and with the wizardry from DJTT I am sure you could get the same Super-fader features with a touch strip. So while not major changes to the design as the knobs and bank buttons would stay the same, idk i believe it would be cool

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy