MF3D Showing Up as Midi Fighter Classic in mf_utility?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MF3D Showing Up as Midi Fighter Classic in mf_utility?Reply
MF3D Showing Up as Midi Fighter Classic in mf_utility?
Posted on: 01.10.2013 by Lajuana Garciaalvarez
I recently picked up 2 MF3Ds. I downloaded the mf_utility to set things up, and it said to make sure to select the right device type because there was a big bold message about that. However, both of my MF3Ds seem to be showing up as Midi Fighter classics in the mf_utility... which I am assuming is why I don't have any settings options available or a menu for picking the colors. However, tilting the controller etc. is sending midi messages, and when I install a mapping like the beaubrite mapping it all seems to work fine and the colored lights match the colors of the cue points/loops, etc. And I can get the remix decks to work...

So, is this a bug in the mf_utility 2.4 maybe, or am I doing something wrong? I am running on OS X mavericks, maybe that could be causing an issue?

Screen Shot 2013-10-01 at 9.40.22 PM.jpg
Lajuana Garciaalvarez
I recently picked up 2 MF3Ds. I downloaded the mf_utility to set things up, and it said to make sure to select the right device type because there was a big bold message about that. However, both of my MF3Ds seem to be showing up as Midi Fighter classics in the mf_utility... which I am assuming is why I don't have any settings options available or a menu for picking the colors. However, tilting the controller etc. is sending midi messages, and when I install a mapping like the beaubrite mapping it all seems to work fine and the colored lights match the colors of the cue points/loops, etc. And I can get the remix decks to work...

So, is this a bug in the mf_utility 2.4 maybe, or am I doing something wrong? I am running on OS X mavericks, maybe that could be causing an issue?

Screen Shot 2013-10-01 at 9.40.22 PM.jpg
Kellie Myrum
Send a ticket to support.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy