Traktor 2.6 & Midi Fighter Instant Gratification NOT WORKINg Now after Upgrade

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Traktor 2.6 & Midi Fighter Instant Gratification NOT WORKINg Now after UpgradeReply
Traktor 2.6 & Midi Fighter Instant Gratification NOT WORKINg Now after Upgrade
Posted on: 11.02.2013 by Vicki Leuschen
Hello Gang,

I recently upgrade Traktor to 2.6 Then my midi Fighter set on Instant Gratification stopped working. I am not sure when I swap back to used the S4 (I swap back on the S4 to use a different FX Not pre-programmed on the Midi Fighter) I changed a setting somehow or not.

I am using a MacBook Pro 10.6.8 W/Traktor 2.6 and the S4 and a Midi-Fighter Classic.

I have attempted to reinstalled the mappings on the Midi Fighter and Then I attempted to reset to factory settings of the midi-fighter according to one of the threads on here. Nothing has worked

Thanks IN advance

David
Big D The DJ
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by BigDtheDJ
Will that work on the midi fighter Classic? I see in the diagram there are side buttons, I don't have any side buttons

Also Thanks for everyones response. And I'll be waiting Stewe !!!
Can't tell if it'll work with Classic because this is my first MF. If both Classic and Spectra do share same MIDI notes than it should work. Though I wanted to add more functionality using side buttons but if MIDI is the same I'll create one for Classics as well!
Valery Ellick
Originally Posted by Jester
there were some changes after traktor 2.5 which will cause problems with older mappings.
THIS^^

I spent the last couple weeks getting my MFPro and MF3D to work better with 2.6. Biggest issue is with FX order, Effect selectors, and missing FX Store Presets.
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by lassemix
So we are smoked on the "instant grat" mapping?
I'll look into updating it to 2.6 for MF Spectra.
Claire Baratto
there were some changes after traktor 2.5 which will cause problems with older mappings.
Vicki Leuschen
Hello Gang,

I recently upgrade Traktor to 2.6 Then my midi Fighter set on Instant Gratification stopped working. I am not sure when I swap back to used the S4 (I swap back on the S4 to use a different FX Not pre-programmed on the Midi Fighter) I changed a setting somehow or not.

I am using a MacBook Pro 10.6.8 W/Traktor 2.6 and the S4 and a Midi-Fighter Classic.

I have attempted to reinstalled the mappings on the Midi Fighter and Then I attempted to reset to factory settings of the midi-fighter according to one of the threads on here. Nothing has worked

Thanks IN advance

David
Big D The DJ
Jesusa Jenschke
Hi!

I can't get the flux part going. I activate it (shows both on the deck and in the flashing MF3D button), but when I select any loop size, it acts as a normal loop (track doesn't advance).

help?

thanks!
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by BigDtheDJ
Will that work on the midi fighter Classic? I see in the diagram there are side buttons, I don't have any side buttons

Can't tell if it'll work with Classic because this is my first MF. If both Classic and Spectra do share same MIDI notes than it should work. Though I wanted to add more functionality using side buttons but if MIDI is the same I'll create one for Classics as well!
Vicki Leuschen

Mikki Retana
Just download the deckgrat mapping.... its instant grat with the added functionality of play, cue and flux buttons. And it works perfectly with 2.6

https://maps.djranking s.com/mappings/1115
Valery Ellick
THIS^^

I spent the last couple weeks getting my MFPro and MF3D to work better with 2.6. Biggest issue is with FX order, Effect selectors, and missing FX Store Presets.
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by lassemix
I'll look into updating it to 2.6 for MF Spectra.
Claire Baratto
Latoria Kavulich
Nedra Fresneda
Reimport the TSI files twice. Your FX list order might have been altered, resulting in a broken map.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy