Midi Fighter Spectra in Propellerhead's "Reason?"

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midi Fighter Spectra in Propellerhead's "Reason?"Reply
Midi Fighter Spectra in Propellerhead's "Reason?"
Posted on: 09.10.2013 by Marquerite Gillenwater
I saw a video of a guy using a MF3D in Reason, I was wondering if the same thing could be done with a Spectra.

I've been taking an electronic music class at my community college and the teacher uses Reason 4.0 (doesn't have the Kong part as far as I'm aware) and they've got the midi keyboards in the class mapped up to also play samples from the Dr. Rex box, I had a little fun playing the common 'speedcore' / 'hardcore' bass hit from one of the loops just by itself, really enjoy that sound. Anyway, I'd love to be able to have the Midi Fighter Spectra be able to perform that function, so I can just tap out my own beats instead of having to tick lights in Re-drum. I read somewhere that Reason can't ''see'' the Spectra, but it will ''see'' the MF3D???
Marquerite Gillenwater
Originally Posted by Doctor
Yea man. Just yt how to use reason's midi learn function.
Would it still work if I'm using Reason 4.0, or is it only later versions that can read the signal or whatevz?
Marquerite Gillenwater
I saw a video of a guy using a MF3D in Reason, I was wondering if the same thing could be done with a Spectra.

I've been taking an electronic music class at my community college and the teacher uses Reason 4.0 (doesn't have the Kong part as far as I'm aware) and they've got the midi keyboards in the class mapped up to also play samples from the Dr. Rex box, I had a little fun playing the common 'speedcore' / 'hardcore' bass hit from one of the loops just by itself, really enjoy that sound. Anyway, I'd love to be able to have the Midi Fighter Spectra be able to perform that function, so I can just tap out my own beats instead of having to tick lights in Re-drum. I read somewhere that Reason can't ''see'' the Spectra, but it will ''see'' the MF3D???
Marquerite Gillenwater
Originally Posted by Doctor
Would it still work if I'm using Reason 4.0, or is it only later versions that can read the signal or whatevz?
Jena Lahrs

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy