Software for midi fighter needed

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Software for midi fighter neededReply
Software for midi fighter needed
Posted on: 15.10.2013 by Jarvis Skerik
Hey guys,

i plan to buy a midi figher 3D, but i need a software to work with the midi fighter. And i am a student so have not much money for like ableton live suite or orther stuff like that. So what is the best software for beginners with a good price/performance ratio?

Thanks for every anwser!
Jarvis Skerik
Hey guys,

i plan to buy a midi figher 3D, but i need a software to work with the midi fighter. And i am a student so have not much money for like ableton live suite or orther stuff like that. So what is the best software for beginners with a good price/performance ratio?

Thanks for every anwser!
Jarvis Skerik
Well i have Windows 7..
Charline Dye
When you purchase a sound pack the software is included in the pack. It is Mac only though for now.
Jarvis Skerik
Would love when you send me a link, to his app
Jarvis Skerik
Would love a link to his MF App, please Work the Ableton Live 9 Intro good with Midi Fighter? I mean many people says it have BIG restrictions.. so is it good when i will work with the MF?
Klara Kinnebrew
Mad Z had a beta stand alone MF app that came out a few months ago. You should be able to find it somewhere on DJTT. I'm on my mobile or else I would find it for you and link ya. I tried it out. Its.pretty sweet if you don't have Live. I have live suite so I didn't delve into it to much, though.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy