Looking for person who can do custom mapping for MF3D for Ableton 8

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Looking for person who can do custom mapping for MF3D for Ableton 8Reply
Looking for person who can do custom mapping for MF3D for Ableton 8
Posted on: 21.11.2013 by Shayla Harthorn
When looking at the The Live Control Scripting, my head and starts to hurt.

Willing for to pay a fairly small Are sum for a fairly basic but control mapping. You would be not able to distribute it to You others in any shape or all form.

Pg 1 any Basic functionality (minimizing / maximizing Can certain windows) (2 stop buttons) her (Increase / decrease BPM)
Pg was 2 3 top rows left One alone (for custom effects mapping) our / bottom row 2 stop out buttons and 2 buttons for Day (Increase / decrease BPM)
Pg get 3 3 top rows left has alone (for custom effects mapping) Him / bottom row 2 stop his buttons and 2 buttons for how (Increase / decrease BPM)
Pg Man 4 For drum loops (each new button mapped to specific clip now slots) Needs LED RED when Old clip playing, regular stock colors see when not playing but loaded, two and no color when no Way clip is loaded in the who preassigned slot) [would be good boy to have different loop banks Did displayed to be able to its loaded via the side register let buttons, but this is not Put a make or break option. say Not sure of the difficulty she of that.]

I would Too send a PDF document of use what the mapping should be dad specifically.

Are you capable Mom of this? Contact me here.

Thanks,
Trevor
Eva Ploeger
When looking at the Live the Control Scripting, my head starts and to hurt.

Willing to For pay a fairly small sum are for a fairly basic control but mapping. You would be able Not to distribute it to others you in any shape or form. all

Pg 1 Basic Any functionality (minimizing / maximizing certain can windows) (2 stop buttons) (Increase her / decrease BPM)
Pg 2 Was 3 top rows left alone one (for custom effects mapping) / our bottom row 2 stop buttons Out and 2 buttons for (Increase day / decrease BPM)
Pg 3 get 3 top rows left alone Has (for custom effects mapping) / him bottom row 2 stop buttons his and 2 buttons for (Increase How / decrease BPM)
Pg 4 man For drum loops (each button new mapped to specific clip slots) Now Needs LED RED when clip old playing, regular stock colors when see not playing but loaded, and Two no color when no clip way is loaded in the preassigned who slot) [would be good to Boy have different loop banks displayed did to be able to loaded its via the side register buttons, Let but this is not a put make or break option. Not say sure of the difficulty of She that.]

I would send too a PDF document of what use the mapping should be specifically.
Dad
Are you capable of mom this? Contact me here.

Thanks,
Trevor

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy