Looking for person who can do custom mapping for MF3D for Ableton 8

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Looking for person who can do custom mapping for MF3D for Ableton 8Reply
Looking for person who can do custom mapping for MF3D for Ableton 8
Posted on: 21.11.2013 by Eva Ploeger
When looking at the Live Control Scripting, my head starts to hurt.

Willing to pay a fairly small sum for a fairly basic control mapping. You would be able to distribute it to others in any shape or form.

Pg 1 Basic functionality (minimizing / maximizing certain windows) (2 stop buttons) (Increase / decrease BPM)
Pg 2 3 top rows left alone (for custom effects mapping) / bottom row 2 stop buttons and 2 buttons for (Increase / decrease BPM)
Pg 3 3 top rows left alone (for custom effects mapping) / bottom row 2 stop buttons and 2 buttons for (Increase / decrease BPM)
Pg 4 For drum loops (each button mapped to specific clip slots) Needs LED RED when clip playing, regular stock colors when not playing but loaded, and no color when no clip is loaded in the preassigned slot) [would be great to have different loop banks displayed to be able to loaded via the side register buttons, but this is not a make or break option. Not sure of the difficulty of that.]

I would send a PDF document of what the mapping should be specifically.

Are you capable of this? Contact me here.

Thanks,
Trevor
Eva Ploeger
When looking at the Live Control Scripting, my head starts to hurt.

Willing to pay a fairly small sum for a fairly basic control mapping. You would be able to distribute it to others in any shape or form.

Pg 1 Basic functionality (minimizing / maximizing certain windows) (2 stop buttons) (Increase / decrease BPM)
Pg 2 3 top rows left alone (for custom effects mapping) / bottom row 2 stop buttons and 2 buttons for (Increase / decrease BPM)
Pg 3 3 top rows left alone (for custom effects mapping) / bottom row 2 stop buttons and 2 buttons for (Increase / decrease BPM)
Pg 4 For drum loops (each button mapped to specific clip slots) Needs LED RED when clip playing, regular stock colors when not playing but loaded, and no color when no clip is loaded in the preassigned slot) [would be great to have different loop banks displayed to be able to loaded via the side register buttons, but this is not a make or break option. Not sure of the difficulty of that.]

I would send a PDF document of what the mapping should be specifically.

Are you capable of this? Contact me here.

Thanks,
Trevor

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy