Midi Fighter 3D Glitch

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midi Fighter 3D GlitchReply
Midi Fighter 3D Glitch
Posted on: 21.11.2013 by Yuonne Nahrstedt
Hi I need help with my midi fighter 3D. The firmware is May 30, 2013. During performance the button in the 1st column, 3rd row can be seen as being held down after I press it (the white light still is active when I take my finger off). The button stays down after it's fininshed with the sound and then flickers triggering more samples around it to go off. This problem occurs in all the software that I use it in. Also when in the Midi Fighter Utility it does not show me the option of changing colours of the buttons, it only shows the firmware date (May 30, 2013) and the grey (not blue) "Update Firmware" button. I've tried hitting the Update Firmware button anyway and it gives me an error message saying "Failed to flash Midi Fighter". I tried it again while holding down the 4 corners but it still didn't work.
Yuonne Nahrstedt
Originally Posted by bingbangbong
Hi mate was the problem like this?

DJTT have sent out a replacement to me as the unit was faulty
The problem is similar but on mine it's only one button, and after a couple seconds it does come "unstuck" but sends out a visible and audible flicker to surrounding buttons. I have some sets coming up so I'm really trying to avoid shipping it back for a new one. I believe the problem has something to do with the firmware if I could just update it and reset the midi fighter completely that hopefully will help
Yuonne Nahrstedt
Hi I need help with my midi fighter 3D. The firmware is May 30, 2013. During performance the button in the 1st column, 3rd row can be seen as being held down after I press it (the white light still is active when I take my finger off). The button stays down after it's fininshed with the sound and then flickers triggering more samples around it to go off. This problem occurs in all the software that I use it in. Also when in the Midi Fighter Utility it does not show me the option of changing colours of the buttons, it only shows the firmware date (May 30, 2013) and the grey (not blue) "Update Firmware" button. I've tried hitting the Update Firmware button anyway and it gives me an error message saying "Failed to flash Midi Fighter". I tried it again while holding down the 4 corners but it still didn't work.
Yuonne Nahrstedt
Originally Posted by bingbangbong

The problem is similar but on mine it's only one button, and after a couple seconds it does come "unstuck" but sends out a visible and audible flicker to surrounding buttons. I have some sets coming up so I'm really trying to avoid shipping it back for a new one. I believe the problem has something to do with the firmware if I could just update it and reset the midi fighter completely that hopefully will help
Dortha Hiscocks

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy