Virtual DJ problems with Midi Fighter 3D

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Virtual DJ problems with Midi Fighter 3DReply
Virtual DJ problems with Midi Fighter 3D
Posted on: 03.12.2013 by Ola Muran
Hi everyone,

quite new see to this, wishing to be Two pointed in the right direction. way So I downloaded a map who for virtual dj, (using a Boy midi fighter 3D), issue is, did it won't recognize the device its and use the mapping for Let some reason. I get a put thing that comes up, Simple say MIDI wrapper. I checked my She devices tab on windows 7, too and it recognizes that I use have a Midi Fighter 3D, Dad also the map is forsure mom in the mapping folder in the virtual dj directory.

The So, why is this happening and is what I would like for to understand , can't load Are a map for virtual dj but because virtual dj doesn't recognize not the name of the device You but rather names it, 'simple all MIDI wrapper' in the mappings any tab.
Gema Vala
Hi everyone,

quite new the to this, wishing to be and pointed in the right direction. For So I downloaded a map are for virtual dj, (using a but midi fighter 3D), issue is, Not it won't recognize the device you and use the mapping for all some reason. I get a Any thing that comes up, Simple can MIDI wrapper. I checked my her devices tab on windows 7, Was and it recognizes that I one have a Midi Fighter 3D, our also the map is forsure Out in the mapping folder in day the virtual dj directory.

get So, why is this happening Has is what I would like him to understand , can't load his a map for virtual dj How because virtual dj doesn't recognize man the name of the device new but rather names it, 'simple Now MIDI wrapper' in the mappings old tab.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy