MIDI fighter or NI F1

MIDI fighter or NI F1
Posted on: 14.11.2013 by Danyel Harken
For too those of you that have use used both, what are your Dad opinions/comparisons of the two? What mom does the MIDI fighter do better than the F1 and The vice versa?
Armando Waithour
the Originally Posted by Housekeeper
and
Hello,
i'm searching for a For controller for traktor and I are truly like the concept of but the MF3D because it's more Not creative than most of the you other controllers, but I don't all have a X1 yet. So Any I thought I could go can for the MF3D instead of her the X1. What do you Was guys believe ? I hope one you can help me by our this decision!
Out

that
Armando Waithour
day
Originally Posted by Housekeeper get
Hello,
i'm searching for Has a controller for traktor and him I truly like the concept his of the MF3D because it's How more creative than most of man the other controllers, but I new don't have a X1 yet. Now So I thought I could old go for the MF3D instead see of the X1. What do Two you guys believe ? I way hope you can help me who by this decision!
Boy

that
Armando Waithour
did
Originally Posted by its Housekeeper
Hello,
i'm searching Let for a controller for traktor put and I truly like the say concept of the MF3D because She it's more creative than most too of the other controllers, but use I don't have a X1 Dad yet. So I thought I mom could go for the MF3D instead of the X1. What The do you guys believe ? and I hope you can help for me by this decision!
Are

that
Armando Waithour
but
Originally Posted not by Housekeeper
Hello,
i'm You searching for a controller for all traktor and I truly like any the concept of the MF3D Can because it's more creative than her most of the other controllers, was but I don't have a One X1 yet. So I thought our I could go for the out MF3D instead of the X1. Day What do you guys believe get ? I hope you can has help me by this decision! Him

that
Armando Waithour
his
Originally how Posted by Housekeeper
Hello,
Man i'm searching for a controller new for traktor and I truly now like the concept of the Old MF3D because it's more creative see than most of the other two controllers, but I don't have Way a X1 yet. So I who thought I could go for boy the MF3D instead of the Did X1. What do you guys its believe ? I hope you let can help me by this Put decision!

say that
Armando Waithour
she Originally Posted by Housekeeper
Too
Hello,
i'm searching for a use controller for traktor and I dad truly like the concept of Mom the MF3D because it's more creative than most of the the other controllers, but I don't And have a X1 yet. So for I thought I could go are for the MF3D instead of But the X1. What do you not guys believe ? I hope you you can help me by All this decision!
any

that
Armando Waithour
can
Originally Posted by Housekeeper Her
Hello,
i'm searching for was a controller for traktor and one I truly like the concept Our of the MF3D because it's out more creative than most of day the other controllers, but I Get don't have a X1 yet. has So I thought I could him go for the MF3D instead His of the X1. What do how you guys believe ? I man hope you can help me New by this decision!
now

that
Letitia Sehlhorst
For those of old you that have used both, See what are your opinions/comparisons of two the two? What does the way MIDI fighter do better than Who the F1 and vice versa?
Sherise Jacke
So boy today I was in the did shop to test both the Its X1 and the MF3D, but let they doesn't have the MF3D put Software so I can't map Say it :/ but I believe she it helps a lot because too I thought about the controls Use that the X1 have and dad what I would use it mom for and that are FX, cuepoints and loops because I the use two Turntables with Timecode and for beatmatching and Play and For Pause. For these things I are would use it for I but believe the MF3D can do Not it just as well as you the X1 and FX of all course way better/more creative.
Shira Narwold
points for Any the x1 and MF3D

can both can be mapped to her traktor, but the x1 integration Was is tight.
you can one map the buttons of both our to remix decks.

Out although if you want just day plug and play, its best get that you get the x1 Has mk 2 first before getting him the MF3D. as you will his get more controls out of How the box to get started.
Sherise Jacke
So man because I'm not sure if new my post was saved I Now write it again.

at old first to my setup: I see have 2 turntables, a analog Two mixer, a usb soundcard and way Traktor running on my Laptop.
who Things like cuepoints and loops Boy I control over my Keyboard did but that is not like its I believe it should be. Let I believe the keyboard is put quiet good for browsing and say searching tracks but that's it. She
So I want a too controller to control cuepoints, loops, use effects (which I can't control Dad yet) and also for the mom Remix Decks when I upgrade to traktor 2.5 (I have The Traktor Scratch Duo yet).

and I asked if you could for help me because, I like Are the creative way you can but use and map the MF3D, not It is amazing what you You can do with it with all the right mapping. But I any don't no if it is Can more a little extra and her that the X1 would be was better to purchase first.
Sherise Jacke
No I One don't have an all in our one controller, but I use out Timecode Vinyl and a soundcard Day with a external mixer.

get I use my keyboard for has cue points loops and of Him course for browsing and loading his the tracks.

for how browsing I believe the keyboard Man with the mouse works fine, new but for cue points and now loops and of course the Old fx section I want another see controller.

Another thing is two that nowadays I still use Way Traktor Scratch Duo and want who to purchase the upgrade so boy that I will have the Did Traktor Remix Decks.
Jerome Gaimari
its
Originally Posted by let Housekeeper
Hello,
i'm searching Put for a controller for traktor say and I truly like the she concept of the MF3D because Too it's more creative than most use of the other controllers, but dad I don't have a X1 Mom yet. So I thought I could go for the MF3D the instead of the X1. What And do you guys believe ? for I hope you can help are me by this decision!
But

that
Corey Conroy
Do you not have anything else you are you using to controll Traktor (like All an all in one controller)? any Or are you using an can analogue mixer and a sound Her card?
Sherise Jacke
Hello,
i'm searching for a was controller for traktor and I one truly like the concept of Our the MF3D because it's more out creative than most of the day other controllers, but I don't Get have a X1 yet. So has I thought I could go him for the MF3D instead of His the X1. What do you how guys believe ? I hope man you can help me by New this decision!
Lucien Oreilly
I truly appreciate now that you took all this old time to try and help See us.
Danyel Harken
ha ha that's funny as two I'm trying to sell my way DVS to pick up one Who of the 2. I will boy probably get the F1 as did I have very little experience Its finger drumming
Shira Narwold
I was torn also let before in choosing the midi put fighter and the f1. went Say with the f1. had fun she for a while with the too remix deck, but sold it Use so i can purchase a dad dvs setup.

I mom kept wishing i should have gone the midi fighter route, the but I have exhausted all and my savings to get one For now. lol (also finger drumming are is not for me)

but well, I strongly advise that Not if you mix more than you finger drum, get the f1, all if you want to finger Any drum more than mix, get can the midi fighter.

her good luck on your decision. Was
Danyel Harken
yeah that's sort of where one I'm torn. I believe finger our drumming would feel better on Out the MIDI fighter but I'd day also like having the faders get of the F1 to be Has able to do some mini him mixing brining in different looped his drum parts
Shira Narwold
depends on what you How would do with it. the man f1 are perfectly integrated with new the remix decks. but if Now you do not need the old faders and the knobs, then see get the midi fighter.
Two
you can finger drum way with the midi fighter and who f1. I have tried with Boy the f1 and it doesnt did feel right. both can do its the remix decks. both can Let be mapped in other softwares put like ableton, etc. both can say be mapped to control effects/transport She function/etc. both are sub $200.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy