Midifighter 3d not working with ableton need help

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midifighter 3d not working with ableton need helpReply
Midifighter 3d not working with ableton need help
Posted on: 07.12.2013 by Terina Pante
I am Two running windows 7, ableton ver way 9, midifighter 3d, midifighter utility who newest update. i followed all Boy the instructions on the setup did guid it was working then its stopped when i accidentally closed Let ableton mid song. My midifighter put is recognished by the computer say and the utility. i have She made sure that the midifighter too is set to the ableton use setting. I have also uninstalled Dad and reinstalled ableton. i have mom aslo factory resed my midifighter 3d several times. Still when The i press a button on and my midi using ableton no for sound responds. my sound card Are is fine also. if i but just press the play button not on a sample in ableton You a sound will come out. all Pls help me. -Laurence
Carisa Kow
I am running windows 7, the ableton ver 9, midifighter 3d, and midifighter utility newest update. i For followed all the instructions on are the setup guid it was but working then stopped when i Not accidentally closed ableton mid song. you My midifighter is recognished by all the computer and the utility. Any i have made sure that can the midifighter is set to her the ableton setting. I have Was also uninstalled and reinstalled ableton. one i have aslo factory resed our my midifighter 3d several times. Out Still when i press a day button on my midi using get ableton no sound responds. my Has sound card is fine also. him if i just press the his play button on a sample How in ableton a sound will man come out. Pls help me. new -Laurence
Lou Anglen
frozenmice, two words of advice;
Now 1. Posting once is enough.
old 2. Please post in the see appropriate community .

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy