Do I need to install a driver to use my Spectra with Windows 7?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Do I need to install a driver to use my Spectra with Windows 7?Reply
Do I need to install a driver to use my Spectra with Windows 7?
Posted on: 11.12.2013 by Patrick Glapa
I've downloaded and am successfully using the MF utility. I've set LED colors. My controller does not seem to be sending any midi messages to the computer. There's a yellow exclamation mark next to the midi fighter icon in Windows "devices and printers" dialog.

Full disclosure: I've got 3 midi fighter spectras plugged in to 3 usb ports. I'm not using Traktor or Ableton. I need to use the controllers with a piece of custom software. How can I test to discover if any of these controllers is sending midi messages? Also: how can I use the MF utility and uniquely identify each of the 3 controllers?

Thanks!
Patrick Glapa
I've downloaded and am successfully using the MF utility. I've set LED colors. My controller does not seem to be sending any midi messages to the computer. There's a yellow exclamation mark next to the midi fighter icon in Windows "devices and printers" dialog.

Full disclosure: I've got 3 midi fighter spectras plugged in to 3 usb ports. I'm not using Traktor or Ableton. I need to use the controllers with a piece of custom software. How can I test to discover if any of these controllers is sending midi messages? Also: how can I use the MF utility and uniquely identify each of the 3 controllers?

Thanks!

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy