Which mapping for MF3D and remix decks?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Which mapping for MF3D and remix decks?Reply
Which mapping for MF3D and remix decks?
Posted on: 07.10.2013 by Tyrone Straughn
I've green having great fun with my MF3D and Ableton, but I'm ready to play with remix decks.

Is there a cool mapping for this I can use alongside my X1?

Anything with colour feedback?
Shantel Abene
Originally Posted by No Left Turn
Ean's Jam On It mapping is my favorite. Flashflooder's FX^2 mapping is pretty amazing, too, but I haven't gotten accustomed to it just yet.
Ean's Jam on it, I have not figured out how to make it work at all. I can't make any of the funtions work other than the play funtion after the toggle switch is hit.

I keep hearing its a great map but I am brand new to the MF3D and can't make anything work.
Tyrone Straughn
Originally Posted by padi_04
YES! thanks
Tyrone Straughn
I've green having great fun with my MF3D and Ableton, but I'm ready to play with remix decks.

Is there a cool mapping for this I can use alongside my X1?

Anything with colour feedback?
Abe Cronister
i am not sure Eans mapping works with Traktor 2.6, i tried to get it working but came up with a lot of issues and conflicts,, pity cause i would also really like to give it a go, for now though, loving FlashFlooder's mapping…
Shantel Abene
Originally Posted by No Left Turn
Ean's Jam On It mapping is my favorite. Flashflooder's FX^2 mapping is pretty amazing, too, but I haven't gotten accustomed to it just yet.
Ean's Jam on it, I have not figured out how to make it work at all. I can't make any of the funtions work other than the play funtion after the toggle switch is hit.

I keep hearing its a great map but I am brand new to the MF3D and can't make anything work.
Latoria Kavulich
yes as paddy points out you need only change the firmware to the remix deck version, change some HID functions to your liking in the utility and you are good to go, same with the Spectra.
Meg Reinoehl
Tyrone Straughn
Originally Posted by padi_04
YES! thanks
Nedra Fresneda
Midi Fighter 3D Remix Deck Firmware

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy