Protective Case for MF Spectra

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Protective Case for MF SpectraReply
Protective Case for MF Spectra
Posted on: 30.10.2013 by Lorenza Luginbuhl
Since I its have spent about 72 hours let scouring the internet for a Put good fitting case for the say MF Spectra, I have come she to the conclusion I will Too truly need to construct something use to fit it well and dad still not take up too Mom much space. Below I will out line some of what the I went through, possible things And that would work, and where for I am at right now are with what I am going But to make.

Possible Ready not Fit Cases

1. Mac you Mini Case - This would All actually be the best fitting any case, problem is there is can truly nothing out there anymore. Her Most people don't carry around was their Mac Mini since MBP's one are so cheap now. It Our appear s as though there out is one company left making day a sleeve for the Mac Get Mini, but its just a has sleeve and offers no hard him protection with the sleeve. Targus His used to make one, but how it is nearly impossible to man track one down. There were New one or two others, and now again they were all out old of production...

2. Portable See DVD Player Case - While two there were some nice options way out there they all were Who too big. Case Logic made boy a nice one, but the did outer dimensions were in excess Its of 10". Others were still let 8-9"+ in size. I travel put a lot for gigs and Say need to fit this into she my gig bag, so I too wanted to reduce the amount Use of space, and that was dad one reason I got a mom MF in the first place.

3. Portable Hard Drive the Case - I couldn't find and one big enough.

4. For Camera Case - While the are SLR cases are nice and but offer good padding, not too Not many are hard on the you outside and small. They are all either huge and have a Any hard exterior, or they are can small with a soft exterior. her And none of the smaller Was ones had a good proportional one inside to fit the MF our Specrta.

5. Portable Optical Out Drive Case - None had day the depth needed for the get MF.

6. CD/DVDs Case Has - I tried one of him these Vaultz Locking CD Wallet his and while the dimensions outlined How on Amazon make it appear man like it should fit, it new doesn't. The dimensions on Amazon Now are not accurate, not even old close truly .

7. see Pelican Type Case - None Two have dimensions to fit the way MF. While I could have who one custom made I feel Boy it would be quite expensive. did

Building My its Own

So I am Let now in the prototype stages put of building/constructing a case to say use, be it temporary or She long term. I don't feel too a case should have to use cost over $40, unless each Dad were being built by hand, mom which is why I wouldn't purchase one of the Crane The ones that I saw.

and Temporary Case #1
I did for some research and found that Are Tupperware Modular Mates
Efrain Scharr
Since I have spent about the 72 hours scouring the internet and for a good fitting case For for the MF Spectra, I are have come to the conclusion but I will truly need to Not construct something to fit it you well and still not take all up too much space. Below Any I will out line some can of what I went through, her possible things that would work, Was and where I am at one right now with what I our am going to make.

Out Possible Ready Fit Cases

day 1. Mac Mini Case - get This would actually be the Has best fitting case, problem is him there is truly nothing out his there anymore. Most people don't How carry around their Mac Mini man since MBP's are so cheap new now. It appear s as Now though there is one company old left making a sleeve for see the Mac Mini, but its Two just a sleeve and offers way no hard protection with the who sleeve. Targus used to make Boy one, but it is nearly did impossible to track one down. its There were one or two Let others, and again they were put all out of production...

say 2. Portable DVD Player Case She - While there were some too nice options out there they use all were too big. Case Dad Logic made a nice one, mom but the outer dimensions were in excess of 10". Others The were still 8-9"+ in size. and I travel a lot for for gigs and need to fit Are this into my gig bag, but so I wanted to reduce not the amount of space, and You that was one reason I all got a MF in the any first place.

3. Portable Can Hard Drive Case - I her couldn't find one big enough.
was
4. Camera Case - One While the SLR cases are our nice and offer good padding, out not too many are hard Day on the outside and small. get They are either huge and has have a hard exterior, or Him they are small with a his soft exterior. And none of how the smaller ones had a Man good proportional inside to fit new the MF Specrta.

5. now Portable Optical Drive Case - Old None had the depth needed see for the MF.

6. two CD/DVDs Case - I tried Way one of these Vaultz Locking who CD Wallet and while the boy dimensions outlined on Amazon make Did it appear like it should its fit, it doesn't. The dimensions let on Amazon are not accurate, Put not even close truly .
say
7. Pelican Type Case she - None have dimensions to Too fit the MF. While I use could have one custom made dad I feel it would be Mom quite expensive.

Building My Own

So the I am now in the And prototype stages of building/constructing a for case to use, be it are temporary or long term. I But don't feel a case should not have to cost over $40, you unless each were being built All by hand, which is why any I wouldn't purchase one of can the Crane ones that I Her saw.

Temporary Case #1
was I did some research and one found that Tupperware Modular Mates
Efrain Scharr
Since Our I have spent about 72 out hours scouring the internet for day a good fitting case for Get the MF Spectra, I have has come to the conclusion I him will truly need to construct His something to fit it well how and still not take up man too much space. Below I New will out line some of now what I went through, possible old things that would work, and See where I am at right two now with what I am way going to make.

Possible Who Ready Fit Cases

1. boy Mac Mini Case - This did would actually be the best Its fitting case, problem is there let is truly nothing out there put anymore. Most people don't carry Say around their Mac Mini since she MBP's are so cheap now. too It appear s as though Use there is one company left dad making a sleeve for the mom Mac Mini, but its just a sleeve and offers no the hard protection with the sleeve. and Targus used to make one, For but it is nearly impossible are to track one down. There but were one or two others, Not and again they were all you out of production...

2. all Portable DVD Player Case - Any While there were some nice can options out there they all her were too big. Case Logic Was made a nice one, but one the outer dimensions were in our excess of 10". Others were Out still 8-9"+ in size. I day travel a lot for gigs get and need to fit this Has into my gig bag, so him I wanted to reduce the his amount of space, and that How was one reason I got man a MF in the first new place.

3. Portable Hard Now Drive Case - I couldn't old find one big enough.

see 4. Camera Case - While Two the SLR cases are nice way and offer good padding, not who too many are hard on Boy the outside and small. They did are either huge and have its a hard exterior, or they Let are small with a soft put exterior. And none of the say smaller ones had a good She proportional inside to fit the too MF Specrta.

5. Portable use Optical Drive Case - None Dad had the depth needed for mom the MF.

6. CD/DVDs Case - I tried one The of these Vaultz Locking CD and Wallet and while the dimensions for outlined on Amazon make it Are appear like it should fit, but it doesn't. The dimensions on not Amazon are not accurate, not You even close truly .

all 7. Pelican Type Case - any None have dimensions to fit Can the MF. While I could her have one custom made I was feel it would be quite One expensive.

Building our My Own

So I out am now in the prototype Day stages of building/constructing a case get to use, be it temporary has or long term. I don't Him feel a case should have his to cost over $40, unless how each were being built by Man hand, which is why I new wouldn't purchase one of the now Crane ones that I saw.
Old
Temporary Case #1
I see did some research and found two that Tupperware Modular Mates
Efrain Scharr
Since I Way have spent about 72 hours who scouring the internet for a boy good fitting case for the Did MF Spectra, I have come its to the conclusion I will let truly need to construct something Put to fit it well and say still not take up too she much space. Below I will Too out line some of what use I went through, possible things dad that would work, and where Mom I am at right now with what I am going the to make.

Possible Ready And Fit Cases

1. Mac for Mini Case - This would are actually be the best fitting But case, problem is there is not truly nothing out there anymore. you Most people don't carry around All their Mac Mini since MBP's any are so cheap now. It can appear s as though there Her is one company left making was a sleeve for the Mac one Mini, but its just a Our sleeve and offers no hard out protection with the sleeve. Targus day used to make one, but Get it is nearly impossible to has track one down. There were him one or two others, and His again they were all out how of production...

2. Portable man DVD Player Case - While New there were some nice options now out there they all were old too big. Case Logic made See a nice one, but the two outer dimensions were in excess way of 10". Others were still Who 8-9"+ in size. I travel boy a lot for gigs and did need to fit this into Its my gig bag, so I let wanted to reduce the amount put of space, and that was Say one reason I got a she MF in the first place.
too
3. Portable Hard Drive Use Case - I couldn't find dad one big enough.

4. mom Camera Case - While the SLR cases are nice and the offer good padding, not too and many are hard on the For outside and small. They are are either huge and have a but hard exterior, or they are Not small with a soft exterior. you And none of the smaller all ones had a good proportional Any inside to fit the MF can Specrta.

5. Portable Optical her Drive Case - None had Was the depth needed for the one MF.

6. CD/DVDs Case our - I tried one of Out these Vaultz Locking CD Wallet day and while the dimensions outlined get on Amazon make it appear Has like it should fit, it him doesn't. The dimensions on Amazon his are not accurate, not even How close truly .

7. man Pelican Type Case - None new have dimensions to fit the Now MF. While I could have old one custom made I feel see it would be quite expensive. Two

Building My way Own

So I am who now in the prototype stages Boy of building/constructing a case to did use, be it temporary or its long term. I don't feel Let a case should have to put cost over $40, unless each say were being built by hand, She which is why I wouldn't too purchase one of the Crane use ones that I saw.

Dad Temporary Case #1
I did mom some research and found that Tupperware Modular Mates
Efrain Scharr
Since I have The spent about 72 hours scouring and the internet for a good for fitting case for the MF Are Spectra, I have come to but the conclusion I will truly not need to construct something to You fit it well and still all not take up too much any space. Below I will out Can line some of what I her went through, possible things that was would work, and where I One am at right now with our what I am going to out make.

Possible Ready Fit Day Cases

1. Mac Mini get Case - This would actually has be the best fitting case, Him problem is there is truly his nothing out there anymore. Most how people don't carry around their Man Mac Mini since MBP's are new so cheap now. It appear now s as though there is Old one company left making a see sleeve for the Mac Mini, two but its just a sleeve Way and offers no hard protection who with the sleeve. Targus used boy to make one, but it Did is nearly impossible to track its one down. There were one let or two others, and again Put they were all out of say production...

2. Portable DVD she Player Case - While there Too were some nice options out use there they all were too dad big. Case Logic made a Mom nice one, but the outer dimensions were in excess of the 10". Others were still 8-9"+ And in size. I travel a for lot for gigs and need are to fit this into my But gig bag, so I wanted not to reduce the amount of you space, and that was one All reason I got a MF any in the first place.

can 3. Portable Hard Drive Case Her - I couldn't find one was big enough.

4. Camera one Case - While the SLR Our cases are nice and offer out good padding, not too many day are hard on the outside Get and small. They are either has huge and have a hard him exterior, or they are small His with a soft exterior. And how none of the smaller ones man had a good proportional inside New to fit the MF Specrta.
now
5. Portable Optical Drive old Case - None had the See depth needed for the MF.
two
6. CD/DVDs Case - way I tried one of these Who Vaultz Locking CD Wallet and boy while the dimensions outlined on did Amazon make it appear like Its it should fit, it doesn't. let The dimensions on Amazon are put not accurate, not even close Say truly .

7. Pelican she Type Case - None have too dimensions to fit the MF. Use While I could have one dad custom made I feel it mom would be quite expensive.

Building My Own
the
So I am now and in the prototype stages of For building/constructing a case to use, are be it temporary or long but term. I don't feel a Not case should have to cost you over $40, unless each were all being built by hand, which Any is why I wouldn't purchase can one of the Crane ones her that I saw.

Temporary Was Case #1
I did some one research and found that Tupperware our Modular Mates
Efrain Scharr
Since I have spent Out about 72 hours scouring the day internet for a good fitting get case for the MF Spectra, Has I have come to the him conclusion I will truly need his to construct something to fit How it well and still not man take up too much space. new Below I will out line Now some of what I went old through, possible things that would see work, and where I am Two at right now with what way I am going to make.
who
Possible Ready Fit Cases
Boy
1. Mac Mini Case did - This would actually be its the best fitting case, problem Let is there is truly nothing put out there anymore. Most people say don't carry around their Mac She Mini since MBP's are so too cheap now. It appear s use as though there is one Dad company left making a sleeve mom for the Mac Mini, but its just a sleeve and The offers no hard protection with and the sleeve. Targus used to for make one, but it is Are nearly impossible to track one but down. There were one or not two others, and again they You were all out of production...
all
2. Portable DVD Player any Case - While there were Can some nice options out there her they all were too big. was Case Logic made a nice One one, but the outer dimensions our were in excess of 10". out Others were still 8-9"+ in Day size. I travel a lot get for gigs and need to has fit this into my gig Him bag, so I wanted to his reduce the amount of space, how and that was one reason Man I got a MF in new the first place.

3. now Portable Hard Drive Case - Old I couldn't find one big see enough.

4. Camera Case two - While the SLR cases Way are nice and offer good who padding, not too many are boy hard on the outside and Did small. They are either huge its and have a hard exterior, let or they are small with Put a soft exterior. And none say of the smaller ones had she a good proportional inside to Too fit the MF Specrta.

use 5. Portable Optical Drive Case dad - None had the depth Mom needed for the MF.

6. CD/DVDs Case - I the tried one of these Vaultz And Locking CD Wallet and while for the dimensions outlined on Amazon are make it appear like it But should fit, it doesn't. The not dimensions on Amazon are not you accurate, not even close truly All .

7. Pelican Type any Case - None have dimensions can to fit the MF. While Her I could have one custom was made I feel it would one be quite expensive.

Our
Building My Own

out So I am now in day the prototype stages of building/constructing Get a case to use, be has it temporary or long term. him I don't feel a case His should have to cost over how $40, unless each were being man built by hand, which is New why I wouldn't purchase one now of the Crane ones that old I saw.

Temporary Case See #1
I did some research two and found that Tupperware Modular way Mates
Efrain Scharr
Since I have spent about Who 72 hours scouring the internet boy for a good fitting case did for the MF Spectra, I Its have come to the conclusion let I will truly need to put construct something to fit it Say well and still not take she up too much space. Below too I will out line some Use of what I went through, dad possible things that would work, mom and where I am at right now with what I the am going to make.

and Possible Ready Fit Cases

For 1. Mac Mini Case - are This would actually be the but best fitting case, problem is Not there is truly nothing out you there anymore. Most people don't all carry around their Mac Mini Any since MBP's are so cheap can now. It appear s as her though there is one company Was left making a sleeve for one the Mac Mini, but its our just a sleeve and offers Out no hard protection with the day sleeve. Targus used to make get one, but it is nearly Has impossible to track one down. him There were one or two his others, and again they were How all out of production...

man 2. Portable DVD Player Case new - While there were some Now nice options out there they old all were too big. Case see Logic made a nice one, Two but the outer dimensions were way in excess of 10". Others who were still 8-9"+ in size. Boy I travel a lot for did gigs and need to fit its this into my gig bag, Let so I wanted to reduce put the amount of space, and say that was one reason I She got a MF in the too first place.

3. Portable use Hard Drive Case - I Dad couldn't find one big enough.
mom
4. Camera Case - While the SLR cases are The nice and offer good padding, and not too many are hard for on the outside and small. Are They are either huge and but have a hard exterior, or not they are small with a You soft exterior. And none of all the smaller ones had a any good proportional inside to fit Can the MF Specrta.

5. her Portable Optical Drive Case - was None had the depth needed One for the MF.

6. our CD/DVDs Case - I tried out one of these Vaultz Locking Day CD Wallet and while the get dimensions outlined on Amazon make has it appear like it should Him fit, it doesn't. The dimensions his on Amazon are not accurate, how not even close truly .
Man
7. Pelican Type Case new - None have dimensions to now fit the MF. While I Old could have one custom made see I feel it would be two quite expensive.

Way Building My Own

So who I am now in the boy prototype stages of building/constructing a Did case to use, be it its temporary or long term. I let don't feel a case should Put have to cost over $40, say unless each were being built she by hand, which is why Too I wouldn't purchase one of use the Crane ones that I dad saw.

Temporary Case #1
Mom I did some research and found that Tupperware Modular Mates
Efrain Scharr
Since the I have spent about 72 And hours scouring the internet for for a good fitting case for are the MF Spectra, I have But come to the conclusion I not will truly need to construct you something to fit it well All and still not take up any too much space. Below I can will out line some of Her what I went through, possible was things that would work, and one where I am at right Our now with what I am out going to make.

Possible day Ready Fit Cases

1. Get Mac Mini Case - This has would actually be the best him fitting case, problem is there His is truly nothing out there how anymore. Most people don't carry man around their Mac Mini since New MBP's are so cheap now. now It appear s as though old there is one company left See making a sleeve for the two Mac Mini, but its just way a sleeve and offers no Who hard protection with the sleeve. boy Targus used to make one, did but it is nearly impossible Its to track one down. There let were one or two others, put and again they were all Say out of production...

2. she Portable DVD Player Case - too While there were some nice Use options out there they all dad were too big. Case Logic mom made a nice one, but the outer dimensions were in the excess of 10". Others were and still 8-9"+ in size. I For travel a lot for gigs are and need to fit this but into my gig bag, so Not I wanted to reduce the you amount of space, and that all was one reason I got Any a MF in the first can place.

3. Portable Hard her Drive Case - I couldn't Was find one big enough.

one 4. Camera Case - While our the SLR cases are nice Out and offer good padding, not day too many are hard on get the outside and small. They Has are either huge and have him a hard exterior, or they his are small with a soft How exterior. And none of the man smaller ones had a good new proportional inside to fit the Now MF Specrta.

5. Portable old Optical Drive Case - None see had the depth needed for Two the MF.

6. CD/DVDs way Case - I tried one who of these Vaultz Locking CD Boy Wallet and while the dimensions did outlined on Amazon make it its appear like it should fit, Let it doesn't. The dimensions on put Amazon are not accurate, not say even close truly .

She 7. Pelican Type Case - too None have dimensions to fit use the MF. While I could Dad have one custom made I mom feel it would be quite expensive.

Building The My Own

So I and am now in the prototype for stages of building/constructing a case Are to use, be it temporary but or long term. I don't not feel a case should have You to cost over $40, unless all each were being built by any hand, which is why I Can wouldn't purchase one of the her Crane ones that I saw.
was
Temporary Case #1
I One did some research and found our that Tupperware Modular Mates
Efrain Scharr
Since I out have spent about 72 hours Day scouring the internet for a get good fitting case for the has MF Spectra, I have come Him to the conclusion I will his truly need to construct something how to fit it well and Man still not take up too new much space. Below I will now out line some of what Old I went through, possible things see that would work, and where two I am at right now Way with what I am going who to make.

Possible Ready boy Fit Cases

1. Mac Did Mini Case - This would its actually be the best fitting let case, problem is there is Put truly nothing out there anymore. say Most people don't carry around she their Mac Mini since MBP's Too are so cheap now. It use appear s as though there dad is one company left making Mom a sleeve for the Mac Mini, but its just a the sleeve and offers no hard And protection with the sleeve. Targus for used to make one, but are it is nearly impossible to But track one down. There were not one or two others, and you again they were all out All of production...

2. Portable any DVD Player Case - While can there were some nice options Her out there they all were was too big. Case Logic made one a nice one, but the Our outer dimensions were in excess out of 10". Others were still day 8-9"+ in size. I travel Get a lot for gigs and has need to fit this into him my gig bag, so I His wanted to reduce the amount how of space, and that was man one reason I got a New MF in the first place.
now
3. Portable Hard Drive old Case - I couldn't find See one big enough.

4. two Camera Case - While the way SLR cases are nice and Who offer good padding, not too boy many are hard on the did outside and small. They are Its either huge and have a let hard exterior, or they are put small with a soft exterior. Say And none of the smaller she ones had a good proportional too inside to fit the MF Use Specrta.

5. Portable Optical dad Drive Case - None had mom the depth needed for the MF.

6. CD/DVDs Case the - I tried one of and these Vaultz Locking CD Wallet For and while the dimensions outlined are on Amazon make it appear but like it should fit, it Not doesn't. The dimensions on Amazon you are not accurate, not even all close truly .

7. Any Pelican Type Case - None can have dimensions to fit the her MF. While I could have Was one custom made I feel one it would be quite expensive. our

Building My Out Own

So I am day now in the prototype stages get of building/constructing a case to Has use, be it temporary or him long term. I don't feel his a case should have to How cost over $40, unless each man were being built by hand, new which is why I wouldn't Now purchase one of the Crane old ones that I saw.

see Temporary Case #1
I did Two some research and found that way Tupperware Modular Mates
Efrain Scharr
Since I have who spent about 72 hours scouring Boy the internet for a good did fitting case for the MF its Spectra, I have come to Let the conclusion I will truly put need to construct something to say fit it well and still She not take up too much too space. Below I will out use line some of what I Dad went through, possible things that mom would work, and where I am at right now with The what I am going to and make.

Possible Ready Fit for Cases

1. Mac Mini Are Case - This would actually but be the best fitting case, not problem is there is truly You nothing out there anymore. Most all people don't carry around their any Mac Mini since MBP's are Can so cheap now. It appear her s as though there is was one company left making a One sleeve for the Mac Mini, our but its just a sleeve out and offers no hard protection Day with the sleeve. Targus used get to make one, but it has is nearly impossible to track Him one down. There were one his or two others, and again how they were all out of Man production...

2. Portable DVD new Player Case - While there now were some nice options out Old there they all were too see big. Case Logic made a two nice one, but the outer Way dimensions were in excess of who 10". Others were still 8-9"+ boy in size. I travel a Did lot for gigs and need its to fit this into my let gig bag, so I wanted Put to reduce the amount of say space, and that was one she reason I got a MF Too in the first place.

use 3. Portable Hard Drive Case dad - I couldn't find one Mom big enough.

4. Camera Case - While the SLR the cases are nice and offer And good padding, not too many for are hard on the outside are and small. They are either But huge and have a hard not exterior, or they are small you with a soft exterior. And All none of the smaller ones any had a good proportional inside can to fit the MF Specrta.
Her
5. Portable Optical Drive was Case - None had the one depth needed for the MF.
Our
6. CD/DVDs Case - out I tried one of these day Vaultz Locking CD Wallet and Get while the dimensions outlined on has Amazon make it appear like him it should fit, it doesn't. His The dimensions on Amazon are how not accurate, not even close man truly .

7. Pelican New Type Case - None have now dimensions to fit the MF. old While I could have one See custom made I feel it two would be quite expensive.
way

Building My Own
Who
So I am now boy in the prototype stages of did building/constructing a case to use, Its be it temporary or long let term. I don't feel a put case should have to cost Say over $40, unless each were she being built by hand, which too is why I wouldn't purchase Use one of the Crane ones dad that I saw.

Temporary mom Case #1
I did some research and found that Tupperware the Modular Mates
Efrain Scharr
Since I have spent and about 72 hours scouring the For internet for a good fitting are case for the MF Spectra, but I have come to the Not conclusion I will truly need you to construct something to fit all it well and still not Any take up too much space. can Below I will out line her some of what I went Was through, possible things that would one work, and where I am our at right now with what Out I am going to make.
day
Possible Ready Fit Cases
get
1. Mac Mini Case Has - This would actually be him the best fitting case, problem his is there is truly nothing How out there anymore. Most people man don't carry around their Mac new Mini since MBP's are so Now cheap now. It appear s old as though there is one see company left making a sleeve Two for the Mac Mini, but way its just a sleeve and who offers no hard protection with Boy the sleeve. Targus used to did make one, but it is its nearly impossible to track one Let down. There were one or put two others, and again they say were all out of production...
She
2. Portable DVD Player too Case - While there were use some nice options out there Dad they all were too big. mom Case Logic made a nice one, but the outer dimensions The were in excess of 10". and Others were still 8-9"+ in for size. I travel a lot Are for gigs and need to but fit this into my gig not bag, so I wanted to You reduce the amount of space, all and that was one reason any I got a MF in Can the first place.

3. her Portable Hard Drive Case - was I couldn't find one big One enough.

4. Camera Case our - While the SLR cases out are nice and offer good Day padding, not too many are get hard on the outside and has small. They are either huge Him and have a hard exterior, his or they are small with how a soft exterior. And none Man of the smaller ones had new a good proportional inside to now fit the MF Specrta.

Old 5. Portable Optical Drive Case see - None had the depth two needed for the MF.

Way 6. CD/DVDs Case - I who tried one of these Vaultz boy Locking CD Wallet and while Did the dimensions outlined on Amazon its make it appear like it let should fit, it doesn't. The Put dimensions on Amazon are not say accurate, not even close truly she .

7. Pelican Type Too Case - None have dimensions use to fit the MF. While dad I could have one custom Mom made I feel it would be quite expensive.

the
Building My Own

And So I am now in for the prototype stages of building/constructing are a case to use, be But it temporary or long term. not I don't feel a case you should have to cost over All $40, unless each were being any built by hand, which is can why I wouldn't purchase one Her of the Crane ones that was I saw.

Temporary Case one #1
I did some research Our and found that Tupperware Modular out Mates
Efrain Scharr
Since I have spent about day 72 hours scouring the internet Get for a good fitting case has for the MF Spectra, I him have come to the conclusion His I will truly need to how construct something to fit it man well and still not take New up too much space. Below now I will out line some old of what I went through, See possible things that would work, two and where I am at way right now with what I Who am going to make.

boy Possible Ready Fit Cases

did 1. Mac Mini Case - Its This would actually be the let best fitting case, problem is put there is truly nothing out Say there anymore. Most people don't she carry around their Mac Mini too since MBP's are so cheap Use now. It appear s as dad though there is one company mom left making a sleeve for the Mac Mini, but its the just a sleeve and offers and no hard protection with the For sleeve. Targus used to make are one, but it is nearly but impossible to track one down. Not There were one or two you others, and again they were all all out of production...

Any 2. Portable DVD Player Case can - While there were some her nice options out there they Was all were too big. Case one Logic made a nice one, our but the outer dimensions were Out in excess of 10". Others day were still 8-9"+ in size. get I travel a lot for Has gigs and need to fit him this into my gig bag, his so I wanted to reduce How the amount of space, and man that was one reason I new got a MF in the Now first place.

3. Portable old Hard Drive Case - I see couldn't find one big enough.
Two
4. Camera Case - way While the SLR cases are who nice and offer good padding, Boy not too many are hard did on the outside and small. its They are either huge and Let have a hard exterior, or put they are small with a say soft exterior. And none of She the smaller ones had a too good proportional inside to fit use the MF Specrta.

5. Dad Portable Optical Drive Case - mom None had the depth needed for the MF.

6. The CD/DVDs Case - I tried and one of these Vaultz Locking for CD Wallet and while the Are dimensions outlined on Amazon make but it appear like it should not fit, it doesn't. The dimensions You on Amazon are not accurate, all not even close truly .
any
7. Pelican Type Case Can - None have dimensions to her fit the MF. While I was could have one custom made One I feel it would be our quite expensive.

out Building My Own

So Day I am now in the get prototype stages of building/constructing a has case to use, be it Him temporary or long term. I his don't feel a case should how have to cost over $40, Man unless each were being built new by hand, which is why now I wouldn't purchase one of Old the Crane ones that I see saw.

Temporary Case #1
two I did some research and Way found that Tupperware Modular Mates
Efrain Scharr
Since who I have spent about 72 boy hours scouring the internet for Did a good fitting case for its the MF Spectra, I have let come to the conclusion I Put will truly need to construct say something to fit it well she and still not take up Too too much space. Below I use will out line some of dad what I went through, possible Mom things that would work, and where I am at right the now with what I am And going to make.

Possible for Ready Fit Cases

1. are Mac Mini Case - This But would actually be the best not fitting case, problem is there you is truly nothing out there All anymore. Most people don't carry any around their Mac Mini since can MBP's are so cheap now. Her It appear s as though was there is one company left one making a sleeve for the Our Mac Mini, but its just out a sleeve and offers no day hard protection with the sleeve. Get Targus used to make one, has but it is nearly impossible him to track one down. There His were one or two others, how and again they were all man out of production...

2. New Portable DVD Player Case - now While there were some nice old options out there they all See were too big. Case Logic two made a nice one, but way the outer dimensions were in Who excess of 10". Others were boy still 8-9"+ in size. I did travel a lot for gigs Its and need to fit this let into my gig bag, so put I wanted to reduce the Say amount of space, and that she was one reason I got too a MF in the first Use place.

3. Portable Hard dad Drive Case - I couldn't mom find one big enough.

4. Camera Case - While the the SLR cases are nice and and offer good padding, not For too many are hard on are the outside and small. They but are either huge and have Not a hard exterior, or they you are small with a soft all exterior. And none of the Any smaller ones had a good can proportional inside to fit the her MF Specrta.

5. Portable Was Optical Drive Case - None one had the depth needed for our the MF.

6. CD/DVDs Out Case - I tried one day of these Vaultz Locking CD get Wallet and while the dimensions Has outlined on Amazon make it him appear like it should fit, his it doesn't. The dimensions on How Amazon are not accurate, not man even close truly .

new 7. Pelican Type Case - Now None have dimensions to fit old the MF. While I could see have one custom made I Two feel it would be quite way expensive.

Building who My Own

So I Boy am now in the prototype did stages of building/constructing a case its to use, be it temporary Let or long term. I don't put feel a case should have say to cost over $40, unless She each were being built by too hand, which is why I use wouldn't purchase one of the Dad Crane ones that I saw.
mom
Temporary Case #1
I did some research and found The that Tupperware Modular Mates
Efrain Scharr
Since I and have spent about 72 hours for scouring the internet for a Are good fitting case for the but MF Spectra, I have come not to the conclusion I will You truly need to construct something all to fit it well and any still not take up too Can much space. Below I will her out line some of what was I went through, possible things One that would work, and where our I am at right now out with what I am going Day to make.

Possible Ready get Fit Cases

1. Mac has Mini Case - This would Him actually be the best fitting his case, problem is there is how truly nothing out there anymore. Man Most people don't carry around new their Mac Mini since MBP's now are so cheap now. It Old appear s as though there see is one company left making two a sleeve for the Mac Way Mini, but its just a who sleeve and offers no hard boy protection with the sleeve. Targus Did used to make one, but its it is nearly impossible to let track one down. There were Put one or two others, and say again they were all out she of production...

2. Portable Too DVD Player Case - While use there were some nice options dad out there they all were Mom too big. Case Logic made a nice one, but the the outer dimensions were in excess And of 10". Others were still for 8-9"+ in size. I travel are a lot for gigs and But need to fit this into not my gig bag, so I you wanted to reduce the amount All of space, and that was any one reason I got a can MF in the first place.
Her
3. Portable Hard Drive was Case - I couldn't find one one big enough.

4. Our Camera Case - While the out SLR cases are nice and day offer good padding, not too Get many are hard on the has outside and small. They are him either huge and have a His hard exterior, or they are how small with a soft exterior. man And none of the smaller New ones had a good proportional now inside to fit the MF old Specrta.

5. Portable Optical See Drive Case - None had two the depth needed for the way MF.

6. CD/DVDs Case Who - I tried one of boy these Vaultz Locking CD Wallet did and while the dimensions outlined Its on Amazon make it appear let like it should fit, it put doesn't. The dimensions on Amazon Say are not accurate, not even she close truly .

7. too Pelican Type Case - None Use have dimensions to fit the dad MF. While I could have mom one custom made I feel it would be quite expensive. the

Building My and Own

So I am For now in the prototype stages are of building/constructing a case to but use, be it temporary or Not long term. I don't feel you a case should have to all cost over $40, unless each Any were being built by hand, can which is why I wouldn't her purchase one of the Crane Was ones that I saw.

one Temporary Case #1
I did our some research and found that Out Tupperware Modular Mates
Efrain Scharr
day
Originally Posted by get Jester
Cool! I am Has just using a 2 x him 24 CD wallet for mine his at the moment. Holds 1 How MF , USB cable etc. man Not ideal but better than new nothing.
Yeah, I Now have one of those thich old I could use. A nice see Korg one actually that I Two got when I did purchase way their Legacy Analogue VST pack who years ago... but again this Boy will take up a ton did of real estate in my its bag. Right now my Mono Let Bag is packed tight with put MBP, Maschine Mikro, Audio 8, say X1, and now the MF She Spectra (previously an F1)... All too cables are in the outside use pockets. Anyhow, I feel this Dad will make it fit pretty mom nicely. I suppose we will see. Curious to how the The MF will fair through customs and since it looks like something for used to trigger explosives. lol
Efrain Scharr
Since Are I have spent about 72 but hours scouring the internet for not a good fitting case for You the MF Spectra, I have all come to the conclusion I any will truly need to construct Can something to fit it well her and still not take up was too much space. Below I One will out line some of our what I went through, possible out things that would work, and Day where I am at right get now with what I am has going to make.

Possible Him Ready Fit Cases

1. his Mac Mini Case - This how would actually be the best Man fitting case, problem is there new is truly nothing out there now anymore. Most people don't carry Old around their Mac Mini since see MBP's are so cheap now. two It appear s as though Way there is one company left who making a sleeve for the boy Mac Mini, but its just Did a sleeve and offers no its hard protection with the sleeve. let Targus used to make one, Put but it is nearly impossible say to track one down. There she were one or two others, Too and again they were all use out of production...

2. dad Portable DVD Player Case - Mom While there were some nice options out there they all the were too big. Case Logic And made a nice one, but for the outer dimensions were in are excess of 10". Others were But still 8-9"+ in size. I not travel a lot for gigs you and need to fit this All into my gig bag, so any I wanted to reduce the can amount of space, and that Her was one reason I got was a MF in the first one place.

3. Portable Hard Our Drive Case - I couldn't out find one big enough.

day 4. Camera Case - While Get the SLR cases are nice has and offer good padding, not him too many are hard on His the outside and small. They how are either huge and have man a hard exterior, or they New are small with a soft now exterior. And none of the old smaller ones had a good See proportional inside to fit the two MF Specrta.

5. Portable way Optical Drive Case - None Who had the depth needed for boy the MF.

6. CD/DVDs did Case - I tried one Its of these Vaultz Locking CD let Wallet and while the dimensions put outlined on Amazon make it Say appear like it should fit, she it doesn't. The dimensions on too Amazon are not accurate, not Use even close truly .

dad 7. Pelican Type Case - mom None have dimensions to fit the MF. While I could the have one custom made I and feel it would be quite For expensive.

Building are My Own

So I but am now in the prototype Not stages of building/constructing a case you to use, be it temporary all or long term. I don't Any feel a case should have can to cost over $40, unless her each were being built by Was hand, which is why I one wouldn't purchase one of the our Crane ones that I saw.
Out
Temporary Case #1
I day did some research and found get that Tupperware Modular Mates
Lise Creely
I actually Has talked to 2 seperate companys him and got into the intitial his concept and design stage to How build a nice one. All man american made with high quality new material. Then DJTT sounded like Now they were in the process old of developing one about 6 see months ago (there is a Two thread on it somewhere) so way I complelty stopped. I didnt who want to step on any Boy toes of what I believe did to be a good company. its I wonder if this process Let ever got any further with put them?
Nelly Voshall
I'm subscribed
If you say guys find anything good for She casing please share it
Lorenza Luginbuhl
too
Originally use Posted by Jester
Cool! Dad I am just using a mom 2 x 24 CD wallet for mine at the moment. The Holds 1 MF , USB and cable etc. Not ideal but for better than nothing.
Are
Yeah, I have one of but those thich I could use. not A nice Korg one actually You that I got when I all did purchase their Legacy Analogue any VST pack years ago... but Can again this will take up her a ton of real estate was in my bag. Right now One my Mono Bag is packed our tight with MBP, Maschine Mikro, out Audio 8, X1, and now Day the MF Spectra (previously an get F1)... All cables are in has the outside pockets. Anyhow, I Him feel this will make it his fit pretty nicely. I suppose how we will see. Curious to Man how the MF will fair new through customs since it looks now like something used to trigger Old explosives. lol
Arthur Eden
Cool! I am just see using a 2 x 24 two CD wallet for mine at Way the moment. Holds 1 MF who , USB cable etc. Not boy ideal but better than nothing.
Lorenza Luginbuhl
Reserved Did for pics and sh!t...

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy