MidiFighter 3D & Traktor Start Up

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MidiFighter 3D & Traktor Start UpReply
MidiFighter 3D & Traktor Start Up
Posted on: 16.12.2013 by Jamee Zaborny
DJTT,

I cannot figure out why every time I start up Traktor w/ my S4 & MF3D all of my FX are triggered. It's not more than 10 seconds to hit all of the3D buttons to reset them, but it's still a pain in the butt. I saved the mapping with all FX off, but every time I start up Trakor, they are all enabled even after a double import of the corrected file.

Just looking to keep my start up clean and have one less thing to worry about.

Thanks.
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by DJSteveLozzi28
Stewe - great idea. This may sound silly, but whats the mapping to create the FX Kill All? I dont see it within the mapping parameters...is it mapping all FX Units, etc. to off and to one button? Thanks man. Appreciate the help, as always...
Correct. Map each effect slot to one button so you can shut them instantly.

type=button / interaction=direct / value=0
Jamee Zaborny
DJTT,

I cannot figure out why every time I start up Traktor w/ my S4 & MF3D all of my FX are triggered. It's not more than 10 seconds to hit all of the3D buttons to reset them, but it's still a pain in the butt. I saved the mapping with all FX off, but every time I start up Trakor, they are all enabled even after a double import of the corrected file.

Just looking to keep my start up clean and have one less thing to worry about.

Thanks.
Jamee Zaborny
Stewe - worked like a charm. Killed all Buttons & Units...

Thanks again.
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by DJSteveLozzi28
Stewe - great idea. This may sound silly, but whats the mapping to create the FX Kill All? I dont see it within the mapping parameters...is it mapping all FX Units, etc. to off and to one button? Thanks man. Appreciate the help, as always...
Correct. Map each effect slot to one button so you can shut them instantly.

type=button / interaction=direct / value=0
Jamee Zaborny
Version 2.6.1 and yes...it happens if it's plugged in on start up or if not plugged in...
Jamee Zaborny
Hipolito Scionti
Yeah what version of traktor you running and does it happen when midi fighter is not plugged in?
Kellie Myrum
I had this issue back in 2.5 ended up mapping a kill all effects button on my keyboard.
Jamee Zaborny
MaxOne - I tried saving the snapshot several times. Whenever I close Traktor all effects are off but when I restart it, they are all engaged including any variation of all 4 banks. I am starting the s/w with the MF3D plugged in; however, I'm sure there was at least one time it wasnt plugged in and the effects were still on. After saving the snapshot, I saved the settings and tried importing it again but no luck...

...any other thoughts?
Hipolito Scionti
There's a save snapshot on the drop down of each fx. Turn em off and save snap shot

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy