Effects "Pop" on MF3D

Effects "Pop" on MF3D
Posted on: 20.12.2013 by Jamee Zaborny
DJTT,

I have a MF3D mapping with a bunch of effects...however, am having an issue when triggering them...

For example, if FX Unit 1 is on group mode and has reverb in the first slot, it'll work fine. If another button is also mapped to FX Unit 1, first slot when that's triggered, you hear a small pop like sound. Unsure if this makes sense - let me know if it doesnt - but its noticeable and doesnt sound too great when playing live. The only work around is to tap it really quick to 'load' the effect and then use it...i'll do this on an off deck so that you won't hear the so called pop...

Thanks all...
Jamee Zaborny
DJTT,

I have a MF3D mapping with a bunch of effects...however, am having an issue when triggering them...

For example, if FX Unit 1 is on group mode and has reverb in the first slot, it'll work fine. If another button is also mapped to FX Unit 1, first slot when that's triggered, you hear a small pop like sound. Unsure if this makes sense - let me know if it doesnt - but its noticeable and doesnt sound too great when playing live. The only work around is to tap it really quick to 'load' the effect and then use it...i'll do this on an off deck so that you won't hear the so called pop...

Thanks all...
Jamee Zaborny
Thanks Stewe. I am pretty sure I have that set on all of my FX, but maybe I dont...will be checking and will keep everyone posted when the problem is tested & resolved...
Kellie Myrum
Add In > Fx Unit > FX Store Preset

Map it to your effect trigger buttons and assign to corresponding FX Unit. Think that fixes it, let me know...

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy