Official MF Mapping for Traktor Pro

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Official MF Mapping for Traktor ProReply
Official MF Mapping for Traktor Pro
Posted on: 06.01.2010 by
This thread has now been updated with a new( MF V 1.1), which has a few bug fixes and new features. V 1.1 requires traktor pro 1.24 or later, if you dont have version download the older 1.0 mapping.
Evelina Estopinal
Originally Posted by photojojo
click on the traktor logo. What does it say?
shit im using traktor scratch........... :/
Jodi Lacerra
Originally Posted by dj bshock
will this work with traktor scratch duo?
No, you need Traktor Pro.
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by DJDephr0z
see thats the thing...im using the midi fighter with a vci-100 so i used the small "Add" button on the controller setting in Traktor
Enable all the effects in preferences. Save your controller mappings by exporting, the use the big import button and make sure you import effect settings. Then use the small add button to reimport your other mappings. If you read my sig you'll see that I'm running the same setup, I have several mappings installed (VCI, X1, X1 in midi mode, midifighter (4 separate mappings) and they all work fine.

so i can use both on the same deck...if i add thru "the big import button" i cant use both on 1 deck, it sets them up as seperate controllers
I don't understand what you mean here, of course they're separate controllers. That has nothing to do with deck assignment.
Tatum Ansaldo
they arent the above stated EFX...they are new EFX and i cant change them back to what they orginally were set as
The effect settings weren't imported properly. Reimport the tsi once or twice with the BIG IMPORT BUTTON.
Tatum Ansaldo
downloaded and worked fine for a few days but i opened Traktor one day to record and the midi fighter buttons changed not sure if i did it unknowingly somehow but i cant get it to change back the record, masher, filter and echo buttons...even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the .tsi file...any help would be appreciated

DJ Dephr0z
How exactly did the buttons change?
Cristie Yaw
I don't get this- I can't download the files
Stephenie Okojie
So i got the mapping, both versions, and imported them and both of them do not work with my traktor pro 2.. help plz>
Evelina Estopinal
Originally Posted by photojojo
shit im using traktor scratch........... :/
Leeanna Ayla
Evelina Estopinal
hmm i may have an older version of traktor. 'cus for some reason i can't seem to find the controller mapper section in the preferences menu
Jodi Lacerra
Originally Posted by dj bshock
No, you need Traktor Pro.
Susann Pavicic
for some reason my effect buttons only work with deck B even if i have deck A selected..is this a problem with the mapping?
Susann Pavicic
Devora Vangroningen
cool it worked thanks for the help...i was close to breaking something lolz
Tatum Ansaldo
see thats the thing...im using the midi fighter with a vci-100 so i used the small "Add" button on the controller setting in Traktor
Enable all the effects in preferences. Save your controller mappings by exporting, the use the big import button and make sure you import effect settings. Then use the small add button to reimport your other mappings. If you read my sig you'll see that I'm running the same setup, I have several mappings installed (VCI, X1, X1 in midi mode, midifighter (4 separate mappings) and they all work fine.

so i can use both on the same deck...if i add thru "the big import button" i cant use both on 1 deck, it sets them up as seperate controllers
I don't understand what you mean here, of course they're separate controllers. That has nothing to do with deck assignment.
Devora Vangroningen
see thats the thing...im using the midi fighter with a vci-100 so i used the small "Add" button on the controller setting in Traktor so i can use both on the same deck...if i add thru "the big import button" i cant use both on 1 deck, it sets them up as seperate controllers
Tatum Ansaldo
they arent the above stated EFX...they are new EFX and i cant change them back to what they orginally were set as
The effect settings weren't imported properly. Reimport the tsi once or twice with the BIG IMPORT BUTTON.
Devora Vangroningen
Tatum Ansaldo
downloaded and worked fine for a few days but i opened Traktor one day to record and the midi fighter buttons changed not sure if i did it unknowingly somehow but i cant get it to change back the record, masher, filter and echo buttons...even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the .tsi file...any help would be appreciated

DJ Dephr0z
How exactly did the buttons change?
Devora Vangroningen

DJ Dephr0z
Annetta Shehorn
For some reason the fade out from the sampling doesn't work. I have tried with 1.0 and 1.1. I am running Traktor 1.24. Any help would be really appreciated.
Kori Shatz
Thanks again no left turn, I would love to try your mapping - it is exactly what I have in mind.

Because I am using the MF with turntables and my beloved PMC 06 with Innofader, I am never using 4 decks and the Deckalized mapping is obviously not for me because I love my turntables.

Thank you so much for your help - with your mapping - I can endure the wait until TSP2!!!
Meg Reinoehl
I haven't done my own mapping, but am currently using the Instant Gratification mapping and modified it slightly for 2 decks. IG-FX for Decks A/B on the first 2 banks and then sync/cue/play/hotcues for Decks A/B on the last 2 banks.
Kori Shatz
Thank you so much no left turn, I will try this!

Do you already tried to do your own mapping in 4 banks mode?

Best,
Erpi
Meg Reinoehl
Originally Posted by erpi
Hi' everyone,

I want to modify the original 1.1 tsi which was designed for 4 decks to use it for only deck A and B. I deleted the light deck status for c and d but cannot delete the select deck for c and d, so i have to tap 2 times more even if i am only using 2
Thank you very much for your help!
Follow this tutorial:
http://www.djranking s.com/2009/03/2...ini-modifiers/

This will show you exactly what you need to do for commands like this in the future.

Follow that tutorial to set up the modifiers. Then you will add 2 Deck Focus commands. Set the first to M1=0... Interaction Mode = Direct... Value = Deck A. Set the secont do M1=1... Interaction Mode = Direct... Value = Deck B.

Voila!
Kori Shatz
Thank you for your advice - unfortunately I have already tried this option and I am really not an expert in Traktor midi mapping. I was just wondering if someone has a quick work around for this simple 2 decks mapping!

I would also love to learn how to do a mapping in 4 banks mode which can really expand my dear MF - but for the moment I need to understand the basics.

Tatum Ansaldo
Not entirely sure, but if you download the Deckalized AB focus mapping and look at how the deck focus is selected in there you might be able to work it out.
Kori Shatz
Hi' everyone,

I want to modify the original 1.1 tsi which was designed for 4 decks to use it for only deck A and B. I deleted the light deck status for c and d but cannot delete the select deck for c and d, so i have to tap 2 times more even if i am only using 2
Garry Bigaouette
Hi Sorry to sound dumb butim having a few probs with my midifighter. Ive had it for several months now but due to my little un coming along i havent had a chance to play it. Now i get the clue points working well but then i miss press some thing and theplay and sync buttons wont wont and affect the effects. Also i cant get the record and playback to work which is a pain. Im running traktor pro 1.27 and also have a X12 attached( not sure if this os causing the problem ) and all on my macbook pro. Also is there a basic written manual rather than a diagram and the vid as this can be quite confussing.
Thanks for your help
Donya Lorenson
hi, first thanks for all the share, ok sorry for my poor english, i speak spanish, also new here, ok , anyway i was wondering if i can mapp the midi fighter .tsi for use in a nano kontrol, of 18 buttons, so any help i will apreciate thankss
Florentino Tuetken
yo, can i get this to work with an mpd24???

thanks
Hanna Vokoun
fixed i need traktor 1.2.7
Hanna Vokoun
Hi Guys.
Got my Midi Fighter today and i've got some Problems .
I use Traktor Pro, i allready change the maping but Traktor only shows that the midifighter hat a contact but i can't do anything with it.
I know my englisch is bad.
Cheers dichtsinn.
Hae Komora
arek, I just got my midi fighter today and loaded the mf_1_1 tsi file, I was confused at first but then realized it's cycling through all 4 decks when i just have 2 on screen.. maybe that's it?
Gilma Schreider
i loaded the mapping... the buttons are not correct.

shift + play.... DOES NOT change decks... why not? please help? apparently im retarded. lol

this is pretty much the case with all the mappings i have loaded from tech tools. i load the mappings, they KIND OF work... but never anything like what the videos, or the button charts say they will do.
Mechelle Cessor
does this work for tractor duo aswell, having some problems.
Alexandra Nerby
Big import button for VCI, bottom left and small import button for MF, under Device, Add then import.
Peg Schwarzman
is there a video or link to a tutorial someone could post to me
explaining how to run the vsi-100se mapping with this mapping?
Evangeline Abraha
Have you allocated on the top right corner of the controller map screen

On Midifighter mapping Midifighter in Midifighter Out Box for midi in & Out

Same thing on the respective 4D Mapping

If you get overlapping commands just take a note of what happened & then you need to walk back on those commands on your controllers & see if some changes may need to be made.

If they run on different midi channels then this should not be an issue.

M
Laurel Litchko
i have traktor 1.24 and i've tried both tsi. i do have some other extensive mapping for my 4d but the midi channel is 16 on it and the midi fighter is 3. does this still affect it?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy