m-audio oxygen 49 mapped to traktor Pro 2

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: m-audio oxygen 49 mapped to traktor Pro 2Reply
m-audio oxygen 49 mapped to traktor Pro 2
Posted on: 23.05.2012 by Lynwood Dargin
hey everyone. this is my personalized oxygen 49 keyboard mapping for traktor. I have been working on this mapping for over a year.... message me if you need help understanding it.. theer are modifiers so it is pretty complex be patient it pretty awesome when fully utilized peace
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by drvulich
hey everyone. this is my personalized oxygen 49 keyboard mapping for traktor. I have been working on this mapping for over a year.... message me if you need help understanding it.. theer are modifiers so it is pretty complex be patient it pretty awesome when fully utilized peace
Have you thought to share this in mappings site? Would be much more easier for peeps to find it
Donnetta Enrile
Yo man can I get a picture with the buttons mapped out?
Lynwood Dargin
Lynwood Dargin
my new-updated mapping
Lynwood Dargin
Kellie Myrum

Charline Dye
HE"S ALIVE!!
Lynwood Dargin
my bad for getting back so late

http://www.flickr.com/photos/111544890@N03/
Charline Dye
Origional post was about a year ago, and the OP hasn't logged in at DJTT since 2 weeks after this post.

To figure out the mapping you guys will have to go into the controller manager and see what the mapping has assigned to which controls.
Kellie Myrum
Have you thought to share this in mappings site? Would be much more easier for peeps to find it
Christia Gonzeles
does anyone have a photo of the keyboard with the stickers..???...
Aida Laramie
Hello ,
Do you have a picture of your settings? It is very complex and I have a trouble to learn it. It will be appreciated if you can senf it to me,

cheers,
bob
Donnetta Enrile
Yo man can I get a picture with the buttons mapped out?
Blaine Elvine
message me the image please @ [email protected]
Saturnina Owen
hey if you got an image for this map, that would be greatly appreciated. @ [email protected]
Richard Dresch
Hi,can you please send me an image or something that i will know how you set it up?
@ [email protected] Thank you.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy