Kontol S2 Select/Set + Store Hot Cue 5-6-7-8

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Kontol S2 Select/Set + Store Hot Cue 5-6-7-8Reply
Kontol S2 Select/Set + Store Hot Cue 5-6-7-8
Posted on: 18.04.2012 by Letty Lacinski
Hey Guys,

Would anybody be kind enough to help me out with editing the Hotcue mappings for the Kontrol s2.

I have attached the default S2 mapping from NI.

Instead of Hot-cues 1, 2, 3, 4 bieng deleted when pressing Shift 1, Shift 2, Shift 3, Shift 4 i would like it to set hot-cues 5, 6, 7 & 8 on Deck A & Deck B.

Any help shall be much appreciated.

Thanks.
Mellisa Vannorstrand
Originally Posted by Stewe
Hey does it load only when slot is empty?
Hey,
thx for reply! When the sample slot is empty he loads the track, which is marked in the playlist.

So, yes it loads only when the sample slot is empty.
Mellisa Vannorstrand
Hey,
thx for reply! When the sample slot is empty then he loads the track, which is marked in the browser, into the sample deck. When the sample slot is not empty he does not load.

So, yes he is only loading it when slot is empty!
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by csam5662
Hello guys,

I know that this thread is from 2012 and old, but I have the same problem and the mapping that CionniAsDj made does not work properly...
The problem with the mapping, that CionniAsDj made, is that when you press shift+1 to set hot cue number 5, then traktor sets hot cue number 5 but he also loads the track into the remix deck automaticly...

PLEASE has anyone a solution for that. I searched a lot to solve the problem, but I am knew to the whole mapping stuff.

There has to be way to use hot cues 5-8 on traktor kontrol S2...

Thanks!
Somer Vanstraten
here we go, as you asked, no led feedbacks for cue 5-8 anyway, if you can't live without it, told me.s2 default 8hotcues.tsi.zip
Letty Lacinski
Hey Guys,

Would anybody be kind enough to help me out with editing the Hotcue mappings for the Kontrol s2.

I have attached the default S2 mapping from NI.

Instead of Hot-cues 1, 2, 3, 4 bieng deleted when pressing Shift 1, Shift 2, Shift 3, Shift 4 i would like it to set hot-cues 5, 6, 7 & 8 on Deck A & Deck B.

Any help shall be much appreciated.

Thanks.
Mellisa Vannorstrand
Hey thx,

yes it loads only when slot is empty. It loads the track, which is marked in the playlist.
Mellisa Vannorstrand
Hey,
thx for reply! When the sample slot is empty he loads the track, which is marked in the playlist.

So, yes it loads only when the sample slot is empty.
Mellisa Vannorstrand
Hey,
thx for reply! When the sample slot is empty then he loads the track, which is marked in the browser, into the sample deck. When the sample slot is not empty he does not load.

So, yes he is only loading it when slot is empty!
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by csam5662
Hello guys,

I know that this thread is from 2012 and old, but I have the same problem and the mapping that CionniAsDj made does not work properly...
The problem with the mapping, that CionniAsDj made, is that when you press shift+1 to set hot cue number 5, then traktor sets hot cue number 5 but he also loads the track into the remix deck automaticly...

PLEASE has anyone a solution for that. I searched a lot to solve the problem, but I am knew to the whole mapping stuff.

Thanks!
Mellisa Vannorstrand
Hello guys,

Thanks!
Letty Lacinski
thanks dude..im going to check it out today/tomorrow and give u feedback on it...really appreciate your help..
Somer Vanstraten
here we go, as you asked, no led feedbacks for cue 5-8 anyway, if you can't live without it, told me.s2 default 8hotcues.tsi.zip
Letty Lacinski
Thanks bro...much apprecaiated...ill wait on it..
Somer Vanstraten
if is good for you to wait maybe tomorrow evening i'll modify it for you, is a rapid thing

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy