Mapping help for a beginner

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Mapping help for a beginnerReply
Mapping help for a beginner
Posted on: 22.12.2013 by Starla Schakel
Hello everyone,

I just recently purchased a midi fighter 3d and so far I love using it. I downloaded mapping to see how it works and now I am trying to make my own (with the Traktor software). I believe I have the basics down, but I need help with effects. Can anyone provide me the midi commands in Traktor that I could use to map a button on my midi fighter to turn on an effect and when I move my controller up and down or side to side it will turn on the effect. I have already attempted it and I can get the effect to turn on and I was able to map the dry/wet to move as I tilted my controller. However, even though the Traktor software says the effect should be on, I do not here it being applied to the song playing. Any help would be great. Also if this question has been answered I am sorry I have tried to look and I could not find it.

Thanks for your help,

djace23
Starla Schakel
Hello everyone,

I just recently purchased a midi fighter 3d and so far I love using it. I downloaded mapping to see how it works and now I am trying to make my own (with the Traktor software). I believe I have the basics down, but I need help with effects. Can anyone provide me the midi commands in Traktor that I could use to map a button on my midi fighter to turn on an effect and when I move my controller up and down or side to side it will turn on the effect. I have already attempted it and I can get the effect to turn on and I was able to map the dry/wet to move as I tilted my controller. However, even though the Traktor software says the effect should be on, I do not here it being applied to the song playing. Any help would be great. Also if this question has been answered I am sorry I have tried to look and I could not find it.

Thanks for your help,

djace23
Kellie Myrum
Hey djace23,

In order to route any of four FX Units you need to check deck buttons which are located in your mixer section. You can also map this buttons to your controller and all mapping commands are easy to find under "Mixer" tab of your controller manager.

Add In > Mixer > FX Unit 1,2,3,4 On

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy