DJT S2 MK2 Mapping and X1 MK2 CHAMELEON MIXER HELP ME OUT PLEASE!

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: DJT S2 MK2 Mapping and X1 MK2 CHAMELEON MIXER HELP ME OUT PLEASE!Reply
DJT S2 MK2 Mapping and X1 MK2 CHAMELEON MIXER HELP ME OUT PLEASE!
Posted on: 03.01.2014 by Starr Proveaux
Hi i've been recently playing 4 decks with my s2 and x1 using the Chameleon mixer i did and edit to use the EQ for deck C and D, the prob is that now im using the DJTT S2 MK2 mapping, what im doing is i import the s2 mk2 mapping with the big import bottom then i do plug the x1 and import the x1 mapping with the small button as ive read in the website to do it, the prob is the mapping is not importing correctly some functions of it get mix up like when you use the FX knobs it moves the EQs too when it shouldnt, also i tried doing it the other way around importing first with the big import buttom the X1 mapping and in that way it works, but when i import the s2 mapping with the small import buttom...the s2 mapping gets all messed up, like play doesnt work and the speed of the jogwheels is super fast also the browse knob goes faster... i dont know what im doing wrong but its suppose to work good if i do it that way.... can anyone help me out please i want to mix with these two mappings ! thanks!
Starr Proveaux
mapings.jpgmapping2.jpg

Ugh i don't what im doing wrong or what... thats how i export the mapping as u can see both mappings are imported correctly ( as it looks) but idk why the second mapping is all messed up apparently is not importing correctly dunno why :\
Starr Proveaux
Hi i've been recently playing 4 decks with my s2 and x1 using the Chameleon mixer i did and edit to use the EQ for deck C and D, the prob is that now im using the DJTT S2 MK2 mapping, what im doing is i import the s2 mk2 mapping with the big import bottom then i do plug the x1 and import the x1 mapping with the small button as ive read in the website to do it, the prob is the mapping is not importing correctly some functions of it get mix up like when you use the FX knobs it moves the EQs too when it shouldnt, also i tried doing it the other way around importing first with the big import buttom the X1 mapping and in that way it works, but when i import the s2 mapping with the small import buttom...the s2 mapping gets all messed up, like play doesnt work and the speed of the jogwheels is super fast also the browse knob goes faster... i dont know what im doing wrong but its suppose to work good if i do it that way.... can anyone help me out please i want to mix with these two mappings ! thanks!
Starr Proveaux
mapings.jpgmapping2.jpg

Ugh i don't what im doing wrong or what... thats how i export the mapping as u can see both mappings are imported correctly ( as it looks) but idk why the second mapping is all messed up apparently is not importing correctly dunno why :\
Kellie Myrum
Ensure not to set In-Port and Out-Port to "All Ports" and that you don't have mapping duplicates in the device menu.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy