S2 Headphone Cue Level?

S2 Headphone Cue Level?
Posted on: 29.04.2012 by Rudolph Garate
Ok so after playing my first few gigs with my S2 I am rather let down by the headphone volume. It just doesnt seem to be enough.......anyone else feel the same way?
Jillian Bonnes
Originally Posted by tricks
Does that make that big of a difference? I find the volume low as well and I have been using it in my HOME with no outside noise (and software volume turned to the max).
Hello, I've fixed this issue! Having the power cord or not, does not make a difference, make's a difference if you have the laptop running on battery and the S2 without being plug to the AC.

The important is to have the laptop wired to the electricity with the AC power on.

As for the volume, you can turn it on very easily... on the Traktor main scheme, on the lower right above the playlist, you have a small KNOB with the volume for the internal CUE. You have to turn up the cue volume in there ...
traktor volume knob.JPG
Layne Koop
Does that make that big of a difference?
Yes.
Pierre Aliseo
Originally Posted by Rogue-DJ
Are you running the S2 with the power cord plugged in?

Does that make that big of a difference? I find the volume low as well and I have been using it in my HOME with no outside noise (and software volume turned to the max).
Rudolph Garate
Ok so after playing my first few gigs with my S2 I am rather let down by the headphone volume. It just doesnt seem to be enough.......anyone else feel the same way?
Jillian Bonnes
Hello, I've fixed this issue! Having the power cord or not, does not make a difference, make's a difference if you have the laptop running on battery and the S2 without being plug to the AC.

The important is to have the laptop wired to the electricity with the AC power on.

As for the volume, you can turn it on very easily... on the Traktor main scheme, on the lower right above the playlist, you have a small KNOB with the volume for the internal CUE. You have to turn up the cue volume in there ...
traktor volume knob.JPG
Layne Koop
Does that make that big of a difference?
Yes.
Pierre Aliseo
Originally Posted by Rogue-DJ

Rebbeca Henningsen
Jillian Bonnes
I do also!!

Tried getting the cue volume inside traktor higher??

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy