Traktor S4 cue lights issue

Traktor S4 cue lights issue
Posted on: 30.10.2013 by Elmer Dechambeau
Hi everyone,

After I installed the 2.6.4 update, the cue lights 1-4 stopped working like before. When i press the cue button and assign cue point to a track the cue is set, but the blue led light on the cue button doesn't show. It shows once when i press the button. WHen i make the sample buttons to control cue pints 5-8 their orange led leght comes on instantly. The problem is just with the hot cue buttons 1-4. Is it a problem or Native decided to do it this way in the new update? Can i make it work like in the old version of the software (when i assign cue the blue button light to come on and when i delete thew light goes off). Thanks in advance.
Elmer Dechambeau
Hi everyone,

After I installed the 2.6.4 update, the cue lights 1-4 stopped working like before. When i press the cue button and assign cue point to a track the cue is set, but the blue led light on the cue button doesn't show. It shows once when i press the button. WHen i make the sample buttons to control cue pints 5-8 their orange led leght comes on instantly. The problem is just with the hot cue buttons 1-4. Is it a problem or Native decided to do it this way in the new update? Can i make it work like in the old version of the software (when i assign cue the blue button light to come on and when i delete thew light goes off). Thanks in advance.
Alecia Soulliere
I had the same problem when I updated. The only thing that fixed it for me was to reset to the default S4 settings and it was back to normal.
Elmer Dechambeau
It's set to 0, but when i move it every led light on the controller stars to be on. It's not the thong that i want. I checked on my other pc, which runs on ttraktor 2.6.3 and when i connect the controller the cue buttons are ok. It must be an issue with the 2.6.4. If someone knnows a solution please tell
Charline Dye
Check in preferences, S4, off state brightness

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy