Using mashing mk2 to control remix decks . HOW DO I CHANGE COLOR OF THE PADS!?

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Using mashing mk2 to control remix decks . HOW DO I CHANGE COLOR OF THE PADS!?Reply
Using mashing mk2 to control remix decks . HOW DO I CHANGE COLOR OF THE PADS!?
Posted on: 10.11.2013 by Sammie Dischner
Hey sorry. Typing with an ipad at work and the title should say "mashine," not "mashing"

I connected machine mk2 and did a basic midi mapping of the pads to the 16 first cells in the remix deck B.

2 questions:

1) how do I Change the color of the buttons on the machine mk2 when it's in midi mode while using traktor s4? Is there a way to make it automatically will map to the color of the remix deck cell?

2) what is the option in the controller editor inside traktor called that you could map a knob to in order to swit pages thru each 16 cell remix deck. Being able to navigate the the 4 shuddering pages. There is a knob on the s4 that does t... What is that knob called in the controller editor in traktor?
Sammie Dischner
Hey sorry. Typing with an ipad at work and the title should say "mashine," not "mashing"

I connected machine mk2 and did a basic midi mapping of the pads to the 16 first cells in the remix deck B.

2 questions:

1) how do I Change the color of the buttons on the machine mk2 when it's in midi mode while using traktor s4? Is there a way to make it automatically will map to the color of the remix deck cell?

2) what is the option in the controller editor inside traktor called that you could map a knob to in order to swit pages thru each 16 cell remix deck. Being able to navigate the the 4 shuddering pages. There is a knob on the s4 that does t... What is that knob called in the controller editor in traktor?
Kellie Myrum
1. I'm pretty sure there is a way. You can download already functional mapping and load that maschine settings file to your controller editor and see what setting you should use under LED options.

2. Check Controller Manager:

Add In > Remix Deck > Sample Page Selector / type=fader / interaction=direct > Set deck assignment
Filomena Materazzi
What i did was get a sample into the remix deck like this http://prntscr.com/243ql4 and then right click to get the color menu up http://prntscr.com/243qpq i will upload pictures of my S2 in 5 mins

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy