S4 MK2 mappings

S4 MK2 mappings
Posted on: 11.11.2013 by Gracie Cardis
Not to ruffle any feathers here, but.......It seems that the MK2 was released, not well received, and we've all kinda moved on. It's like the MK2 is the windows vista of the controllers market . That being said I'm I the s2 MK1 and aching to move up to a 4chan controller. I humbly ask, are there any custom mappings out there for the s4 mk2, and if not is anyone working on anything? Thanks in advance.
Gracie Cardis
Not to ruffle any feathers here, but.......It seems that the MK2 was released, not well received, and we've all kinda moved on. It's like the MK2 is the windows vista of the controllers market . That being said I'm I the s2 MK1 and aching to move up to a 4chan controller. I humbly ask, are there any custom mappings out there for the s4 mk2, and if not is anyone working on anything? Thanks in advance.
Gracie Cardis
Sure now he creates it... After the black Friday sale haha just kidding, thank you for your hard work now djtt please bring back the sale so I can buy one immediately
Claire Auyeung
The official DJTT S4 Mk2 mapping just got released!
https://maps.djranking s.com/mappings/2211

Rate it, send feedback and have fun
Xiomara Woolworth
well there is a custom mapping for the mk1 and in the description it says that the mk2 mapping is coming soon... idk tho i bought my s4 on cyber monday for 630 and im waiting for the mapping... i have gigs this weekend im hoping i can use my new controller...
Gracie Cardis
Tap tap tap....."is this thing on?"

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy