Traktor Metadata Sync

Traktor Metadata Sync
Posted on: 31.07.2013 by Noma Micu
Hi, I know it is possible in the recent version of Traktor to sync the metadata of tracks between iPad/iPhone to Traktor via Dropbox. Is it possible to sync the metadata between 2 copies of Traktor Pro using this method?

Thanks
Noma Micu
Hi, I know it is possible in the recent version of Traktor to sync the metadata of tracks between iPad/iPhone to Traktor via Dropbox. Is it possible to sync the metadata between 2 copies of Traktor Pro using this method?

Thanks
Monserrate Rupnow
Is sync fixed in Traktor DJ now? I know when iOS7 came out it broke that functionality...
Noma Micu
Yeah I don't know why they wouldn't allow this really.

Same with smart playlists, just such easy things to implement and would make a huge difference.
Hulda Ramprasad
"Traktor Pro <-> Traktor DJ" yes, but not Traktor Pro to another copy of Traktor Pro on another machine.

A much needed feature though, given that a Traktor Pro license can be used on two of your machines if you choose.
Brunilda Kora
I though this was the whole point of the tablet version of Traktor - sync'ing prep'd tracks via Dropbox?
Hulda Ramprasad
As far as I'm aware this isn't possible. I've wondered the same too recently - can't recall where I saw the answer, could have possibly been on NI's support documentation.
Noma Micu
Anyone know the answer to this? I want to be able to prep tracks in traktor on my laptop and have the work sync to traktor in another machine.
Sonja Roybal
Karlos Santos would be the guy to ask. I'm not sure if Traktor Pro can only download data and not upload. Good question.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy