Coloured Audio Cables

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Coloured Audio CablesReply
Coloured Audio Cables
Posted on: 05.01.2014 by Alycia Maschinot
Anyone know where I can find high quality, coloured audio cables, rather than the standard black leads?

I have the blue USB cables from DJTechtools, I
Alycia Maschinot
Anyone know where I can find high quality, coloured audio cables, rather than the standard black leads?

Alycia Maschinot

Alycia Maschinot

Alycia Maschinot

Alycia Maschinot

Alycia Maschinot

Alycia Maschinot

Alycia Maschinot

Alycia Maschinot

Alycia Maschinot

Alycia Maschinot

Alycia Maschinot

Alycia Maschinot

Alycia Maschinot

Alycia Maschinot

Alycia Maschinot

Alycia Maschinot

Alphonso Deitchman
You could use coloured electrical tape to easily identify your cables for almost no cost, or use coloured RCA-RCA cables with adapters at the end
Cassie Sangermano
I spoke to him just before christmas, he's been fairly busy with personal stuff, but he will get back to you eventually. Cables are fantastic as well, great quality, and I can imagine the coloured options would stand out nicely in a booth!! I only have black cables....
Jonathan Chiuchiolo
message MDCDesign on the community , he is the one that made all the custom cables featured on DDJT a couple of months ago. He hasn't been here in a while so either he is trying to start a legit business from making cables, working for reloop or not doing it anymore. the other option would be his website which I believe is mdcgear.co.uk

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy